Part 15

Omigosh guys over 500 reads!!!! Thanks so much!!! XD

Mr.Brightside blared threw my phone as I pressed snooze for the third time this morning. I needed to get out of bed. Since my mom was practically living at work I've gotten good at getting dressed in under five minutes, and even better at sleeping past my alarm.
I pulled the blankets off, exposing myself to the cold air around me. I took a quick breath in and sighed as I walked over to my closet. I pulled out black pants and a twenty one pilots sweater. Even though it was nearly 90 degrees out.
I didn't bother to brush my hair as I walked out the door and to school.  Before long I was in school being approached by none other then Ms.Sunshine herself.

"Oh look the fags back" she s reached, walking over to my locker. I just put my head down. I couldn't do this today. I tried to walk away from her but two girls appeared at the end of the row my locker was in. I ran, thinking maybe I could squeeze pass them. I was wrong. Very wrong. Each one grabbed one of my shoulders and they drug mr to the bathroom. But not just any bathroom. This just so happened to be the only single person bathroom on the first floor. Great. There was a girl fixing their hair and doing her make up in the mirror. "Out". "NOW!" Samantha yelled to her. She scurried off and the smirk on the Samantha's face only grew.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, trying to sound strong. "Leave me alone"

Sam laughs as the girls switch positions. One walks to the door while the other pins my arms behind my back. I flinch as she roughly grabbed my already sore wrists. Samantha's eyes filled with a horrifying gleam. "Oh don't tell me" she laughs.  I feel the blood drain from my face as I begin to understand what's she's getting at. With one look from Samantha the girl who was previously holding me had my arms in front of me and my sleeves up. My mutilated arms. Both had deep dark red cuts, like burgundy tiger stripes. "Wow. Why don't you cut a little deeper next time you slut". She walked out but the girl still held me.  I felt my eyes widen in fear as the other girl walked in and cracked her nuckles.  Before I knew what was happening she had punched me in the face, hard. I felt my nose begin to gush blood. I gasped for breath due to the sudden pain. The girl behind me dropped my hands and they immediately flew to my face. Before long they were both hitting me. After what felt like hours but was probably minutes, I fell to the ground. A few more kicks to the ribs and they were gone.

I didn't bother getting up. I'd just be shoved down again.

Eventually though, I had to. School was over. At least my mom wasn't home to yell at me for skipping.

But nothing's ever that easy.

I rounded the corner about 2 blocks from my house and there stood my tormentors from this  morning. Samantha clapped her hands as she saw me. "Look whose back for round two" she laughed. I felt like I was gonna puke and my hands were shaking. "Awe, is the little bitch scared?" She teased.
I just looked down. I didn't want to do this anymore. "What can't you speak?" Samantha sneered.
She wakes up and slapped me in the face.
"Answer when your spoken to". I looked up.  "J-just l-l-l- just l-leave me alon-ne".  I couldn't even speak. "Wow. How pathetic. I mean, I knew you were dumb but come on. Whatever. We'll see you again tomorrow". She said before her and her posse strutted away.

I tried to keep it together. Really I did. But as soon as I was in my house with the door locked I was crying. I felt sobs made their way threw my body and tears blurred my eyes as I walked up to my bedroom. I simply laid down and cried myself to sleep.