Part 8

Franks POV

Today Cat came walking in in a short black skirt and sweater. She looked good. Like really good. I ran my fingers threw my hair as an idea came to me. "Cat. I need to speak with you now."  Her eyes widen and she looks scared for a moment. Her hands tighten around her binder as thoughts visibly begin to run through her head. I can't help but chuckle. She just looked so helpless.... it was kind of turning me on to be honest.

I stopped my thoughts as Cat reached my desk. "That skirt is very short. While I could send you to dress code, I know you don't have anything on your school reccord. How about two weeks detention with me, everyday after school instead?  Off the record."  Her mouth flips open like a fish. It's hilarious. "O-o ummm. He-yeah. Okay. That sounds better then getting suspended. Sorry sir."  "I smirk. It's okay Cat. Just don't let it happen again" i dismiss her with a wave of my hand.

The end of the day rolls around and I wait happily in my room for Cat. She walks into my room, looking anxious but tired. I walk over to my door and lock it before turning to her.

"How's your day been?" I ask. "Good. And yours?" "It's been alright I geuss." I answered. "I-I-um I think we should talk about that kiss." She sputters out. "Okay. Talk away". "Well. I-um. I don't know what you want but to be honest I really like you and I know your a teacher but I think this could work and I really want it t-" "cat. Relax. I want this to".  "Oh. Okay good" she sighed.