Part 7

Cat walked into class with her usual cute smile, wearing black pants, combat boots, and a huge sweater. I smiled at her cute little sweater paws. She made her way quietly to her seat, looking anxious as usual. It was about three minutes before class started and she was the only one in the room.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it hard to keep my mind from wandering. Wandering to things like how she probably looked under that sweater, of how her lips would feel. Maybe even how it would feel to-  "h-hey mr.Iero" she greets me. I shake my head trying to clear it, and run my hand threw my hair. "Hey cat!  How are you today?" I ask. She seems surprised. "Oh- I-I'm good." She smiles. "I didn't sleep well last night though. I kept having.... weird dreams" she says. "Oh?  What about?" I ask. Her face turns about fifty shades of red before she sputters out "n-nothing specific s-sir".

"Sir?" I ask with a smirk. She fidgets uncomfortably and I laugh. I walk over to my door and lock it, putting down the map on my door I have there to block the window from other people. I walk back over before sitting down beside her. She looks.... anticipant?  Before I know what's happening I'm leaning forward, kissing her. At first she doesn't respond but then she's kissing back. Hard. Like she wants it- stop frank. I tell myself as I feel myself start to harden.

I pull away before to much happens. She looks at me, almost scared. Like I was going to yell at her. "Was that okay?" I ask. "Y-yeah. It was nice" she says. I feel my lips curl up into a smile as I hear a knock on the door and unlock it, letting the rest of the kids in for class.