Part 6/5B??

I walked down the hallway to mr.Ieros room for the second time today. I try to tell myself I don't feel little butterflies in my stomach. I try to tell myself I don't blush almost every time I think of him. I even try to tell myself that I don't have the most ridiculous crush on him ever. But I know I do. And I can't help but feel bad for it.

However any guilt I had soon disappeared as I found myself standing right outside the door to his classroom. I knocked on the door, looking cautiously inside the window. Mr.Iero just nodded, his hazel eyes sparkling.

I furrowed my eye brows at him in confusion. Didn't he have to unlock the door?  He watches me for a bit before waving his hand, gesturing for me to come in. I tried to pull the door open only to find it locked. Or so I thought. I look back to mr.Iero. Push he mouths to me. My face burns with embarrassment as I pick the door open.

"Haha. Hey cat." He smiles at me. "Hi mr.Iero." I say before sitting down at a desk right in front of his. I pull out the work sheet and look at it in confusion before handing it off to him. I excepted him to start teaching me and am surprised when I look up to find him sitting casually on his chair, staring at me instead of the math problems. Even after we make eye contact he continues to look at me. I blush and can feel myself start to squirm under his gaze. To which he seems to smirk, only leaning forward with a bit of a twinkle in his eye.

"Cat, haven't you brought anything for lunch?" He asks suddenly. "Oh. I-I alr-ready ate." I lie. I'm not hungry. I never am. I can see that he doesn't quite believe me, but leaves it at that. "Okay" is all he says. "So.... math!" He exclaims before comming to sit right next to me with a pencil.

"R-right" I respond, flustered by his close proximity. "So...." he begins to drone on about math and I pretend to listen. I don't really hear what he's saying though. It's just the tone of his voice that I'm following. Every once and a while I'll glance down at the numbers he's writing, only to be made to feel stupid in result.

He continued to show me the math problems, subconsciously biting his lip ring between sentences. Before I know it we are done with the paper. Well more like he is. "Hope that helped" he smiles right before the bell rings, signaling next period.

-------
452 words?  Considering having smut type stuff in the next chapter. Do you guys want it?  Let me know. Also, how do we feel about parts being written in Franks POV??  Thanks guys!!

Rawr XD