Prologue

Shawn Dale Blackheart the eldest son of three by richest businessman of New York City Mr. Henry Shawn Blackheart Jr and his mother Maria Elizabeth Trump a volunteer doctor visiting African countries. On his nineth birthday his whole family visit South Africa to celebrate but there are incident happen at the hotel they staying. An attack by the terrorist group known as MESSIAH, he was taken as hostage together with few children to escape. His parent survive the attack but lose him for years instead.

The terrorist bring them to Somalia and force them to train as a soldier, brainwashing them to fight and survive for a year before they take them across the country to Syria. They were train in military combat and assassination for another year before they were send to Pakistan to continue there survival training. After two years of deadly training and brainwashing in Pakistan they were send to UAE to learn modern technology and weaponry develop by a foreign companies supporting the terrorist group. Following that was the forcefully learning of how to hack computer data and security system, making bombs and creating weaponize droids for a year before they are send to a hidden laboratory in Indonesia. At the laboratory they are induced with specialize drugs and medicine enhancing their physical traits and increasing their survivability doing mission. Only few of them survive the experiment and granted an enhance physiological traits.

For almost five years on the hand of the terrorist his parent never stop trying to find him until they got an information of the location of the terrorist group laboratory in Indonesia. Lucky for them they rescue all the kidnap children back in South Africa before the completion of the experiment which is the implantation of explosive brainwashing microchip in their head. After the rescue the children undergo to series of daily psychotherapy for three month and a regular medication with follow up check up, that will last for two years.

Shawn started to become normal again except for few nightmares and the lost of his outgoing and jolly attitude. His parent home schooled him while in the therapy for two years before they make him take acceleration exam to go in a private high school in New York. They know that it will be hard for him at school but he will need it to socialize and make friends in the future, so they talk to government agent if they can send one of the orphan children the rescue back in Indonesia to be his buddy at school, they agree in one condition they have to support and be their guardian. They agree in the term of condition and sign contract and document to be a legal guardian of the two kids, the agent send them to accompany there son.

Blake Argent and Brian Wilson they greatly suffer from the incident in South Africa five years ago where the are taken by the terrorist and their parents got kill in the process. Surviving through out those five years together with the kidnap children and just rescue by the army both have nowhere to go and family to be with, was stuck in the military orphanage for two years of rehabilitation and schooling. When they are informed that they are living the orphanage to go with a family of one of the children they been acquainted from the incident, they're joyce of being with someone they know and having a family to stay with overwhelmed them. Packing the belonging and preparing for their departure was easily done because of the excitement they had.

Blake and Brian is a 16 years old boys same age as Shawn, the truth is the three of them are like room buddy or the correct way to say it is a cellmates in the camp of the terrorist. Blake is know in the camp as the supreme nerdy genius, specially when they are in UAE, since his parents were both technical developer of computer and mobile phone software, he genetically got there brains. While Blake is the brains, Brian is the muscle, he is know inside the camp as the hot headed hulk, with the height of 189.9cm and weight of 190 pure muscle, he is the undefeated in close combat, both armed and unarmed. Brian is a trained atlete since he was three years old by his dad a Marine lieutenant and her mom a physical education teacher. In the three of them only Shawn is the middle, he i second to Blake in technical skills and Brian in martial arts and combat skill, but he is the best in fire arms and a great sniper. The three of them are best in all the 15 kidnapped children in South Africa and member of the top ten proteges of the terrorist camp.

Mr. And Mrs. Blackheart decided to remodel and modernize the old guesthouse at the back of the mansion for Shawn and the two orphans so they will have privacy since their to young children Luis ten year old boy and Mae seven years old girl are not so close and almost afraid to Shawn till now. They see him as a distance relative, and they witness him having and outburst, even heard him scream at night when he have nightmares.

 They see him as a distance relative, and they witness him having and outburst, even heard him scream at night when he have nightmares

The Backyard guesthouse

The Two orphan arrive that afternoon at the mansion greeted by Mrs. Blackheart and was assisted to back of the mansion where the guesthouse was located together with Shawn who already settle in. After they're unpacking and organizing their room the two went down to dinning room where Shawn is already seated and the dinner is serve by the maids. Finishing the dinner they are called by Mr. Blackheart to the main house office and study room to discuss their schooling and living arrangement from now on including their financial support and other things. Later that night they are watching movies and some Tv series while eating pop corns and ice cream till they were called to sleep.

The Blackheart's Mansion