Chapter One: First Day High

Shawn PoV:

i woke with my alarm went off, still lazy to get up, but i need to. This is my first day of school little nervous since it the first time i will be back after the incident happened. I was home schooled for two years after i get back together with my friends Blake and Brian, so we can coop up with school and life back with our psychotherapy. I get up and get ready for school, take a shower, brush my teeth and get dressed with my school uniform. Yes school uniform, since my parents want us to go to a private high school.

Going down i see Blake and Brian get out of there rooms and go to the dinning room for breakfast

Going down i see Blake and Brian get out of there rooms and go to the dinning room for breakfast. We have bacon, sausage, vegetables Omelette and french toast with fresh apple juice. After our heavy breakfast we walk to the front of the house and see my parents and my younger siblings going to their cars for work and school, as we went to the 2020 Lincoln Navigator Black Label with our driver James.

It takes an hour drive with traffic to get in to the school

It takes an hour drive with traffic to get in to the school. Is a non boarding school with old style architecture and modernized facility and advance teaching courses. James drop us of the front of the school, its a big old building that look like a old British castle. Student wearing same uniform going inside the entrance and we just stand there like a new kid going to a haunted place were the devil is going to butchered us.

I'm the first to take the step and work to the entrance of the building

I'm the first to take the step and work to the entrance of the building. Stopping a boy walking looking down on the floor, like it's the most important thing in the world. I ask if he can tell ask how to get our schedules. He told us to go to the admin just right from the entrance of this building and talk to the old lady in the window. Walking to the lady asking about our schedules, looking at her while she type our name and wait for our printed schedule and school map and brochure. I look at our schedule and see that we have almost all our classes together.

M W F
7:30 - 8:00 homeroom
8:00 - 9:00 Chemistry 101
9:00 - 10:00 English 111 English Literature
10:00 - 10:30 break
10:30 - 11:30 History 113 Wold History
11:30 - 12:30 Lunch break
12:30 - 1:30 Math 114 Statistics
1:30 - 2:30 Art 102 Fine Arts
2:30 - 3:30 PE 113

T TH
1:30 - 2:30 COM 101 Computer Science

We sane schedule except Tuesday and Thursday I have computer science and communication technology with Brian while Blake have Robotics and Engineering. We run to our homeroom and meet our teacher Mr. Robert Davidson, his a young good white guy like in late 20's to early 30's. We introduce ourselves by just saying our full name and age before we sit down on our sit. Mr. Davidson ask us to stay and give our locker number and lock together with our new special iPad with the programs of the school books and reading material, he also say the we need to pass our assignment and homework by the school app in it. After were done with everything about the iPad and some Q&A, we get to our first class chemistry. We are 15 minutes late and our teacher Mrs. Lorna Madison tell as not to be late next time and assigned us with our sit.

We just finished our second class and heading to the cafeteria to grab some thing to eat, when we meet the kid that help us earlier. He is surprisingly surrounded by this group of jocks. One of the holding his collar while the rest is laughing. I know it's not my business but since he help us earlier I think its good for us to help him back. I look and Blake and Brian and see like they are thinking the same thing. We walk close to them quietly.

"What are you guys doing?!" I ask in the loud voice, getting their attention.

"It's none of your business"said by the guy that holding the poor kid's collar.

"Well maybe not our business but it against the school policy to bully a student under the school ground and you guys might be suspended, if we report it to the admin. I'm not scaring you but you guy should stop." Blake told them while his looking at them like they are idiot gorillas.

The guy let go of the poor kid and about to punch Blake when Brian caught his arm and twist it black, that the guy almost bend down, before releasing it. The guy look like his about to cry when the other get back to their senses. And help him back up and go away they know that they can't fight us and they might get in detention if they do, so they just look at us like we are there mortal enemy while walking away from us.

"Are you ok?" I ask the kid looking at his still stun face, like asking what going on.
"Yea! I mean yes I'm ok thank you." He said like he is lost.

"So who are those and why they are bullying you?" Blake ask him

"Ahh they are the football jackass that always bothering me and asking me to do there homework." He said with a hint of venom in his tangue.

"Ooh. By the way my name is Shawn, this is Blake and that is Brian, we are new here." I said introducing Blake and Brian.

"Oh, I'm Hayden, nice to meet you and thanks for helping me out." He said introducing himself.

"No its ok, don't mind it. You help us earlier when we ask you about the schedule" i said to him with a smile.

We walk to the cafeteria and get some fruits to snack on while we talk about our school and all.
_______________

Yes! Done with my first chapter
Thank you for reading my story