Chapter Five: Highschool Ball

Shawn

School went normally fast, as usual we meet up Hayden then go to our classes, except we have 30 minutes detention after our last class and other 30 minutes from lunch was spend cleaning up the library while the group of Carl will clean up the gym. Everything going fine they never bother us since the fight. Mr. Davidson and Coach Lawrence always talk to us after the class with them, asking how are we doing. We never really doing well since everyone keep looking at us during break and lunch, even when we just walking in the hallway.

Its Thursday and we are helping at setting up the ballroom where the Highschool Ball will we held during our break. We are setting up the curtains and some decorations in the stage and ceilling. The theme is winter so it look like from the movie the my sister is watching I forget the tittle of it. We using white curtains, hung it up to the ceiling and the walls. Carl group setting up the round tables and cover it up with white table cloth. We after the curtains we set up the artificial trees with blueish silver color and hung up the snowflakes thing from the ceiling.

We done our thing and going back for our next class

We done our thing and going back for our next class. We are walk to our math class after we eat our lunch, when i feel i need to use the bathroom. Told Brian to head over the class with Blake and Hayden first I'm just going to the comfort room, as i run heading to the toilet. I was using the urinal when i heard someone come in and close the door, but didn't mind who is it. I just about to closed my zipper and head to the sink when I see Helen standing at my back near the sink looking me, while biting her lower lips. I was shock and didn't know what to do, since my hand is still holding the zipper. She smile at me and start walk towards me. When she is near me, she put her left hand at me right shoulder and her right went straight to my other hand removing it from my pants zipper, were she touch my treasure. She move closer to my left ear and lick it. Still in shock I didn't do anything.

"You have a big weapon you hiding there. Wonder if you can used it to me tomorrow night." She said seductively looking to my eyes and then she kiss me my lips before walking away, leaving me standing there like a fool. She was opening the door and look back me smiling with seduction.

"See you at the class pretty boy, hope you can be my date tomorrow night." She said closing the door.

I run to the class just in time when Mr. Davidson about to open the door. He look and me and smile letting me go in first, before he enter. I was about to sit when I see Helen look at me smiling devilishly. Blake as me why I take so long. I just say i tell them later.

We are exiting our locker room and heading to our detention, while i telling them what happened in the toilet earlier with Helen. Hayden warn me about Helen and her devilish way of getting what she want. He said the Helen will do anything to get and ruined the reputation of some famous student that don't want to be her underlings. We got her attention when Brian beat up Carl's group, which is her personal army here at the school. She probably want to recruit us to be her bodyguard. She is seducing me since she know I'm the leader of the group. As we walk to the detention room, Carl's gang is on the otherside walking towards the door. We stop talking and stop before the door looking at each other. Carl is looking at me direct, probably know what happened earlier. He didn't say a word just look at me. Hayden open the door and let Brian and Blake go inside while he grab my hands and pull me in. I sit in the middle raw at the back. I open my bag and take out my homework when i notice Carl is sitting next to me.