Chapter Three: Hot Coach

Brian

After our art class we walk to our new gymnasium and straight to the locker room to change in our PE Uniform which just given to ask by the assistant teacher when Hayden come to him and tell him there new student. Luckily they provide us with all we need from the shirt to short pants and shoes.

After we change we went out of the locker and to the gym to see the its a so big to fit dozens of  classes at once

After we change we went out of the locker and to the gym to see the its a so big to fit dozens of classes at once. We sit on the bench, were our class was. I can see Carl and his gang in the front while Helen trinity were at the second raw at the back of them. As we sitting and waiting for the PE Teacher to come in, I notice how Carl look at me like he want to fight me. Well i can snap his head in a minute and send him to afterlife, if we are still in the hell camp. Luckily for him i didn't break his arm earlier, the thing i really want to do but I don't want troubles for us and Shawn's family. They are so nice to us since i lost my parents no one is been nice to me.

I was lost in my thoughts when the Teacher come inside and he look familiar to me but I don't remember where did i see him. His is tall muscle hunk, pretty handsome guy with brunette hair that is cut short, he looks like a model i see in some magazine. He introduced himself as Coach Henry Lawrence. He give instructions for us to do. We warm up and do stretching for 10 minutes and we going to have to do some series of exercise courses one by one. For 30 minutes we done all of the courses. Each one take at least 6 minutes and after they done with first one the next will immediately follow. For the remaining 15 minutes we just have our jogging for 4 rounds around the gym and we for the rest of 5 minutes we going to rest. Me, Shawn and Blake fish the earliest like within 8 minutes and just rest at the bench sitting with the teacher. Hayden look like his going to be falling down with so much sweating and it just his 2 round. I saw the group of Carl finishing the rounds in just 12 mins.

"You guys are impressive, didn't know you can finish the courses and the rounds earliest, without to much pain" Said by Coach Lawrence. Getting our attention.

"Its a piece of cake and not that hard" said Blake while Shawn look at him for having a big mouth, making him bite his lips. Well for us is a piece of cake since we been to worst hell of a military training courses.

"Ohh really so should i make it more harder for you guy next time?" Ask by the our teacher.

"Not really Coach, Blake is just kidding. It all just a joke." Defensively answered by Shawn. Looking at the now quite Blake. Mr. Lawrence just smile knowingly that it's not a joke.

"Do you guys play sports?" He ask us looking if we can be recruited to join the team.

"We do Triathlon every week end of spring and summer, we also do mix martial arts and we always have to go do gym four times a week." Said Shawn casually.

"Ohh so you like that kid of thing huh?" Coach rising his right eye brow. Looking at the rest of the class is done except Hayden half way to finish.

"Hayden! Hurry up!" Shouted by Coach. Hayden run and fall in the floor finishing the last round.

"Ok Class. I have announcement to you all special the guys. We will have a tryout for the three teams, the football, basketball, and lacrosse next week after class, so all those who are interested, please sign up in the bulletin board at the entrance of the gymnasium or go look for me at my office." Coach Lawrence said before dismissing the class.

We headed to the locker when Coach call the three of us. We walk towards his office. He ask us to sit down, while he sit behind his table.

"I actually wanted to talk to you guys, specially you Brian" he said looking at me.

"Me?!" I ask looking confused.

"Yes, you Brian. You probably don't remember me since the last time i saw you is during your 8th birthday. I was your mom student that time and your dad is my trainer in MMA. I was 18 that time and in my last year in highschool before i leave to college. I was about to visit you guys when i heard what happened. We have your parents funeral back at the school as a respect to your parents and being close as a brother of your dad. I'm the one to keep trying to find you and always ask to the FBI if there are news about you." He said with sincerely and seriously looking at me. I didn't say anything it all foreign to me. I was still in grieving process.

"When I heard you are found and under the custody of the FBI I try to get you but they say that you already in the Foster care of the Blackheart family. So i talk to them if I can get a chance to talk to you, but unfortunately your are still in the therapy and can't meet me." He continues of telling us what happened.

"Last month i try again and we agreed the is better for you guys to attend a school and proceed to a normal life. So I suggested to enroll you hereat the school and be under our watch. Me and Robert are friends and I ask him to be your class homeroom teacher." He said looking at us.

"We know what you been too so we keeping it as a secret. Brian on the 30th this month i want you to come with me and visit you parents grave. I know its hard for you but its there wedding anniversary so i think is good to bring you to see them i know they miss you and need to face this." He said looking hopeful for me to agree. I take a deep breath and agree.

"Ok I just going to talk to Shawn's parent to ask there permission" he said smiling at me.

_______________________
Thank you for reading
Hopefully you like it
Please comment and say want you think in this chapter.