Chapter Eight: The Aftermath

Shawn

Waking up Sunday morning and my body hurts so bad. Going out the bed, do some stretching and go inside the bathroom to do my business. I showered, brushed my teeth, and do my daily routine. I get dress in simple black shirt and grey shorts, going to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I walk in the kitchen to see Blake getting some fruits and fresh veggies fruit mix juice, he is the health conscious one in all the three of us. I just grabbed some banana and peach to eat, when Brian come in from the gym we had in the house. His been doing it the whole morning before he eat and then take his rest before he take his morning shower that is mostly his daily routine. I only go to the gym every Tuesday, Thursday and the whole weekend, while Blake only did it on weekends. We talk while we eating our breakfast mostly about the ball and the kidnapping incident.

"Dude you really done it with the Queen Bee?" Blake ask with a shock on his face.

"Yes I did, so she can stop bothering us" i said look stress about what happened to me and Helen.

"Dude you know she will be addicted to you right like everybody else" Brian said laughing, he know what happened in the hell camp.

"I just a one time deal, so she can't continuously bother me if she get what she want and be done with it" I said defensively.

"What every you say dude" Blake said with a laughing face.

"By the way, Blake how was the police find us so fast like within the day?" I ask Blake even I know it was the tracker he give me but still how.

"I given them the data I get from prototype. It take time for it to be done at least a few hours before I can verify it and give it to the police. I used the program i made to plat it to the GPS and then give it to them. They call the headquarters and do a investigation and go to action. That why we found you so fast." He explained everything to us, even brought us to his room where his specially build computer is there. He showed us the gps and the signal coming from the tracker he give me.

After we get out of the room Brian went to his room to take a shower while me and Blake to to the gym and to our exercise routine till lunch. Brian call us to eat lunch before we have our combat training mostly it jus me and Brian and Blake will be on his room doing something. As me and Brian practice one of the made come up and tell as the some police is look for us. It turns out it was the two police the ask us a question yesterday before we are sent home. They have a follow up question and tell us the one of the kidnappers is telling them that they don't fight and kill each other and it was us that do that. As usual we denied the allegations and ask for evidence. Of course theirs none since we cleaned a very thing so no one will point it at us. After the talk we ask about if they know the master mind behind it. They say not yet some of the kidnappers still not talk about the master mind behind it, most of them are afraid of something or someone. So we didn't ask anymore.

After the talk we went back to our training practice and continue that before dinner. We take a shower and clean up before we went to the main house for our family dinner. Our usual dinner every Sunday night. My parents will invite they personal assistant and secretary. Jenny and Jammy my mom and dad personal assistants and bodyguard also the children of uncle James. Speaking of uncle James he leave the military after his wife died in cancer leaving Jammy the eldest and Jenny the youngest. He take care of them and find a job in security agency and was assigned to my father. They became good friends and my mom support the to kids as her own. Both of the was in online school while they work for my parents. Jammy is take Computer Science and Engineer course while Jenny takes business administration. They are closed to my parents and siblings more than me. They was treated as a family and they treat us as the same. As we eat and they talk mostly about business and school, me, Blake and Brian just listening to them. My mom also thanks Blake for the help he give them while Jammy ask him about the program and the details in the device he make. Of course Blake is so proud about it and give him the details and information about the device and the computer program he is developing.

After the dinner my parents as us to go to the study because they need to talk to us. They are suspicious about how we get out and they know we lied about the fight between the kidnappers since they know our background special the hell camp. So in the end we tell them what really happened and make a promise that we not going to do it again. They also give me and Brian new phones and gadgets the we lost due to the kidnapping. The phone have same numbers and already been upgraded to the latest version of them. Mom promise Blake that she and my dad will give him reward as a thank you so he ask if he can have some of the latest version of the hardware and software of the computer and some more tech that even I don't know of. After the talk we went back to out house at the back. I open my new phone and do some input and more, before i checked my email, text and call notification and see the i have a private message in my messager
App, so i open it and see it was from Helen.

Helen: Hi baby! I miss your tool inside me. I want it so bad right now but I can wait for tomorrow to have.

Attached Video

I was shock and nervous to see what in the video and i know she going to used it to Blackmail me. The video is about us have sex at the room that night. But before a get to move over it and think i received a new message.

Helen: So horny right now so I just want to have you again.
Attached Video.

___________________________________
Thank you for reading this story of my hopefully you like it.

Please vote and comments