Chapter Two: The Queen B

Blake

We finished our break and went to our next class world history. Hayden is also in the same class, all of us have 4 similar classes with him. So we have history, math, arts and PE together. The boy is like a funny kid with hidden secrets me and Shawn know notice,while Brian is quite and don't talk much but i know he noticed everything around us.

The class is so boring for me, like to we have to be here and hear our old lady teacher named Mrs. Oakwood with her monotonous voice like a radio static telling us American history. For me who like to read books and to internet researching and more i already know it. When we are in the hell camp they tested me with my IQ results of 400 giving me the most highest level genius with photographic memory. I was the brain while Brian is the muscle and Shawn is our leader balancing the group.

The class end and its our lunch break Hayden walk with us to the cafeteria. I see the guys from earlier if i remember correctly the leader of the football jackass gang is Carl the vice captain of the football team. He look at us like we are the enemy he need to fight. Well as usual we don't care much about him, or should i say don't mess with us or you be in your coffin ready for you grave.

We sit at the empty table beside the window and put our bag and grab our lunch. I get some pasta with garlic bread, while Shawn and Brian get burgers and fries, Hayden get his mix fruit and sweet tea. We are talking about the history teacher monotonous voice when all went quite and look the the door. Curiously we look at it too and see a beautiful girl that look like Dove Cameron with her stylist hair and mesmerizing eyes. She had two girls besides her one is a Ebony girl with big smile like she own the world and a shy girl with long brunette hair. They are being followed by Carl's gang

"Who are they?"Shawn ask Hayden while looking at the girls.

"They are the cheerleaders and the most beautiful girl in the school, in the middle is their leader Helen the Queen of the Bitch, she looks like an angel with devil personality, she is also the only daughter of the Lucchese family, on the right is Tyra the goddess of gossips, every kind of gossips and information around the school she knows, she is also the vice president of the school news paper, while the girl in the left is Melissa the siren, she is the vice president of the drama club and the most talented sing in the school." Hayden say quietly.

They walk to the table at the center of the cafeteria while some student is giving them food like they are the royalty that need an offering. They keep so of it the so some fake smile at them, makes them look humble and kind but i know deep inside the just think of them like a slave and servant for their ego.

The lunch went on and we didn't bother about these kid with big egos. We just eat our lunch and talk about our next class which is math. I learned a lot about the school activity, like the high school gala this coming Friday and the club recruitment week next week and everyone need to join at least one club. Hayden is a member of this gaming and recreation club that is for those who love online and mobile gaming. He told us there a lot of clubs that we could join to like we have a science and technology clubs that focused on technology advancement and research, the math club, martial art club the focus in mix martial art, photography club, and more.

At the end of our break we walk to our next class. We enter the room and was greet by our homeroom teacher Mr. Davidson which is also our math teacher. We sit down in the middle raws next to the window, as our class about to start.

It been like ten minutes already after we started our math lesson when the group of the queen bee and Carl come in the class, interrupting it. Great now we have a same class with them, thinking my head. Mr. Davidson just tell them to sit-down and lecture them about being late in the class but, look at them they didn't care at all. I saw Tyra pass a paper to Helen when our teacher went back to the lecture, then she look at our side like she see a freshly cook steak. Not caring at them anymore i focus myself to the lesson as the class went on.

At the end of our math class our teacher give us homework for tomorrow. Letting all our classmates go out first before we go to our next class which is Arts the only thing I'm not fan of. As we enter the classroom i see the three queen be sitting on the front. We decided to sit on the back, as our teach come inside the room. Its not fun to hear our teacher Ms. Jennifer Van Jean, to describe a painting by a emotional prospective and let us do some painting base on our emotional view. What do she expects on the three guys with psychological trauma and emotionally unstable. For hour we finished our works ending up like shit, Shawn painting is more acceptable one compared to mine and Brian. He pain a child inside a prison cell covered in blood in full details, while Brian made his about a painting of a child crying of blood with the body of the died parents that look like a abstract, and mine is like a disfigured child holding a book in a place that is chaotic. At least we finished and leave our work to be check and grade by the teacher. Going out of the classroom to our gymnasium for our last class the PE.

___________________
Thank you so much for reading i finished my second chapter hopefully you like it.