Chapter Six: Kidnapped

Shawn

I was putting back my clothes on when I look back on the bed and see Helen still laying down naked, she biting her lips while look at me. She keep playing herself. i already give what she wants we do it three times straight but she still want more.

"I already give you want you want Helen. So please don't bother me or my friends anymore." I say to her with blank expression.

"Oh baby, but I'm not into a one night stand. Plus you are so good using your large weapon there to get me pleasure. So you think i can't give it up. You're wrong if you think about that. " She say sitting down looking at me. I didn't say anything and just leave the room, hearing her laugh. I know what we did is wrong but I can stop myself since the drug effect is strong.

I was about t go back when i heard i noise like someone is being dragged. Curiously I followed the sound and I see Hayden being dragged by men in black wearing some kind of mask. Seeing this i call Blake and tell him they need to go to the parking lot at the back now. I explained what happening to them. I secretly following them and hide to make sure they didn't see me. I was listening to them when they reach the back door to the back parking lot. I was about to follow then outside when Blake and Brian got behind my back. So we decided to follow them up. Blake give me something its look like a dart but it a little more smaller. He tell me to throw it to the van where they going to put Hayden. I ask Brian to make a distraction so we can get Hayden. Brian walk outside and like look at the and shout.

"Hey! What do you think your doing" he shouted loudly. They didn't say anything but point a gun on Brian. I ask Blake to contact a police and make sure to give a video of what happened. He pull out some tiny drones a little bigger than a pen. Using his phone he control it and use his his head set to call a police. I saw Brian put his hand up behind his head. Two men got closer to him, when grab both of them while kicking the other once coach at the same time he twist the other one arm making him drop the gun. Brian is fight the two and the other members of the gang about shoot him. So i grab anything that i can you to throw at them, i saw a piece of stone and use it to the man hitting him at the eye. I run to them and attack the two men while i make sure they drop the gun. As i was fighting the two one of the men point a gun behind my head making me stop, not only me by also Brian. They used the opportunity to grab both of my hand behind my back. And push me to get inside the van. I saw they did the same with Brian. As we get to the van, the police arrive. So the kidnappers fire at them while getting to the van and ran fast. They when we get in the highway, they tied us up and put some blindfold so we can't do anything.

I didn't know how long it take as to stop. All i know we transfer to other vehicle and move.
***************************

Blake

Uncle James come to me when the police got and they are looking at the videos the i take during the fight and kidnapping. Shawn's parent com rush at us when they heard the news. Everyone is in panic, Shawn's mom Maria is cry while her husband Henry try to calm her down. I learn the Hayden is the youngest son of one of the richest business man in America and a closed business partner of the Blackhearts.

As we got to the house i go inside my room. I immediately when to my computer and turn it on. I start to do the search and monitoring the movement of Shawn and the others luckily i give shaw my tracking device i made i few weeks ago. My computer is the most advance home computer with multiple processor and cooling system, it can be compared to a supercomputer in performance. The Blackhearts allow me to set it up and help me building it.

With in the whole night my computer is monitoring the movement of them

With in the whole night my computer is monitoring the movement of them. I let it be and sleep since they are not stopping yet. It take ten hours to make sure they stop at the location of the hideout. Getting the location i did download it to a extra usb to be given to the authority and bring back Shawn and the other safely. I walk to main house and see that the police is there together with Shawn's and Hayden parents. They are talk on what going to haven and still trying to be positive.

"Sir officer, I think i can help you with the search." I said to them and they all look at me like can we trust this kid. So I give them the usb containing the location and everything.

"I give Shawn a prototype of small tracking device last night in hope he will used it to throw in the van that the kidnappers used. Last night right after I get home i turned on the tracker and put it in the gps. I got the location just this morning and download it to the usb I give you." They look at me dumpstruck not knowing what to think.

So they open the usb to a laptop and see the location. It was in the outskirts of the state six hour drive away from us. The officer call the office and do some proper procedure to get back them and check the location making sure its authenticated. When they confirmed the location and get a footage of the kidnappers and the others in the security cameras near the building. They start to move. Shawn's Mom can't take it anymore and hug me crying and saying thank you. I saw Hayden's parents hug each comforting one another.
______________________________
Thank you for reading