Chapter Seven: Rescue Operation

Shawn

They pull us out of the van to and into some building we didn't know. They start removing or blindfold and sit us up to a sofa. They start to tied us up and type out our mouth. We look at each other and know the we are safe for now, all the gadgets and electronics wes taken away from us during the car ride.
Luckily the special dart is in my shoes so it was safe to say that Blake probably know where we are now. If he give the info to the police we might be rescue within a day or two. Knowing that I put my faith in Blake and the police.

Hayden fall asleep in my side, while Brian try to loosen up the bindings in his hand. We probably start to be alert in case, any moment now we might have some action. One of the kidnappers is sitting in front of us, inside the small room where we're at, i hear the to people talking out side the door. I started to count the minutes and notice that every 2 hours one of the guy outside will come inside and replace the one sitting with us and then one will replace him out side.

I don't know what time is it, but i was woken up by the sound of gun fire. The two guys outside get in the guard the door. Hayden woke up and get closer to me while Brian tried to untied himself. We heard the gunshot got closer us the other guys get inside. I told Hayden to move closer to the left wall quietly while i follow him. We hide behind the other sofa there Brian successfully untied himself and help me and Hayden to get free. Some of the guys not even notice us hiding, we just duck behind and hide. Hayden is nervous i can see it in his face, while me and Brian remain calm like it was normal. Brian move our and get behind the guy near us. He silently got behind him and break his neck killing him, then got the gun for the guy. He hide behind the sofa we sitting earlier and shot one guy at the head attracting the attention of the others. Though Brian is not a good marksman he already kill two our of 4 guys. I told Hayden to be quite and don't leave his location. While i sneak at the other guy that shooting Brian. I got on his back take his gun and shoot the other guy's head. Then i knock him out. Brian and I make sure the before the police get inside the we will clean up so the evidence to them arguing and shoot each other, framing them up. We get back to Hayden who was scared to death when we get to him. We didn't wait for to long because within 30 or so minutes the police break the door get inside and look for us. When they see us in the hiding place they assist us to get outside and give us to the medic.

When they know that we are ok, one of the officer come to us with his partner. They look so you like in the mid 20s to early 30s. They introduce themselves as police officer Dale Hower and Police Detective Kenneth Levine, they as us a question about what happened and everything we know about it. After like hundred questions, i see my mom coming to us crying while dad follow behind with uncle James and Blake. I was welcomed with a breathtaking hug from my mom and dad, while Blake give as hi five. We also see a pair of husband and wife they went to hayden and the lady can hold it anymore and start crying. we talk a little bit and before they take Hayden home and we go home too it was far away from home so the police just assist us and guard us back home.

We arrive home, getting inside mom said we can eat first and rest they will be talking to the police about the cases and everything. The maid lead us to the dinning area of the main house the food is already there since mom as them to prepare it ahead of time. As we finish our food mom and dad come in and ask us to follow them to study's room. We ask to sit down and they start telling us about the security issue after the incident. We will have police stationed at the school and house. We will have to be monitored starting today to a month and finally they will give me a bodyguard together with uncle James. I ask them not to since we can handle it our selves, I even say Brian can be my body guard so they don't have to worry. But they keep insisting about me having another bodyguard. So I have give up and accept the good will of my parents. After the talk we went back to our house at the back of the mansion to rest its been a long week and we are so tired. I go immediately to my bed and wash up before going to bed.

I wake up in the middle of the night with my usual nightmares, trying to get some water at my side table but forgot that i didn't bring any with me earlier. So I get up and walk to the kitchen to get some. I was about to go back to my room when I see Brian setting at the entertainment room just watching sports documentary, so I walk to him ask what his doing, he tell me he woke up in the nightmares of his dead parent. I sit with him and we talk the I have a nightmares too, we all have. The three of us have all troubles in our minds, Blake hide it well but we know he just pretend to be happy and carefree but the sadness and loneliness is there, Brian has anger management issue, his quietness and antisocial personality that is always look at other people as if they are untrustworthy and I have insomnia because of the nightmares or should i say night terrors of the past event. The memories of what happened in the hell camp that we should forget always hunt us.

________________________
Thank you so much for reading hope you like it.

Please comment and vote

Brenton Thwaites as Police Detective Kenneth Levine

Theo James as Police Officer Dale Hower