08

NEXT GUY WHO WALKS THROUGH | eight

    a few weeks passed...

         and danielle has been feeling like absolute shit.

    the teen felt like something was missing, but she didn't know what it was. her wolf was barely talking to her now, and it started to freak her out a bit....so she decided to talk to the one person who knew about something like that: her mother.

     "i don't know dani," the luna started while walking around her youngest child, "it could be a sign that you found your mate.." she finished, making the teen's eyes widen.

    "if i found my mate, my wolf would have said something." danielle stated, matter of factly, knowing that she was right. the luna shook her head, "your wolf probably doesn't know who it is— that's why she's not saying anything." she laughed.

       danielle groaned when her mother squealed. "awww! my baby finally found her mate." the luna smiled. "ma, don't make a big deal out of it." danielle groaned, "it's not like the next guy that walks in through that door is going to be my mate."

     the door opened making their heads turn to see jay walking in with roland and gray.

         "just my fucking luck." danielle groaned inwardly.

     this made the luna grin like a cheshire cat, while danielle face palmed. "i give up." the teen mumbled before getting up from her place on the couch and walking upstairs.

      the three guys looked at each other in confusion before looking at the luna who looked at the three of them with a smile. "uhhh.....what's up ma?" roland asked with a raised eyebrow.

   "your sister found her mate!"

"no i didn't!"

     roland shook his head, while jay's eyes widened slightly. "who is it?" the alpha asked curiously, making three pairs of eyes turn to look at him. gray snorted, "what's it to you?"

   this made jay freeze.

      "see blockhead, you like her." fang teased with a chuckle.

"you're getting jeeeaallouuuuss."

"shut up fang!"

    jay cleared his throat and crossed his arms as he looked back at the three of them. "just curious."

××××

okay...so i didn't write a full chapter because i've been busy getting ready for a presentation that's tomorrow. so here's another filler chapter!

luv y'all
-kp 💕