25

CONFESSION | twenty-five

"admit it gray."

"leave me aloneeee."

"not until you admit that you like harley."

"aish..."

"hey gray!"

the werewolf turned around to see the teen walking towards him with a grin on her face. his heart began to beat rapidly in his chest. "h-hey harlz." he greeted as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"want to walk with me?" harley asked with a shy smile. gray nodded his head and grinned. "sure." he answered as he began to walk with her.

during harley's stay there, gray has seen her become more mature than what he saw when she first arrived. there was an awkward silence between the two, which made him bit his lip lightly.

harley gave him a small smile. "a penny for your thought?" she asked curiously. "w-well," gray began, "there's this girl that i like, and she's super nice." he continued shyly. harley's smile got bigger, "awe, that's so cute!" she squealed in excitement, making gray's eyes widen.

"aish, i didn't finish!"

"but it's still cute tho!" harley grinned, "do i know her?" she suddenly asked, making gray choke on air. "you say what now?" he asked, making her laugh. harley repeated her question, and gray nodded his head. "you should know her pretty well." he spoke.

harley's eyes widened as she gasped, making gray raise an eyebrow. "you okay?" he asked warily. "oh my god, i know who it is!" the younger grinned. gray paled and stuttered, "y-you do?"

"it's yellie!!"

gray's eyes widened. "what? no!"

harley laughed, "i was just kidding!" she grinned, "now, who is it?" the teen asked curiously. "i-it's," he began before a sour stench caught his attention. "what the hell is that?" he muttered quietly, walking in the direction that it was coming from.

"gray, what's wrong?" harley asked with a light frown. "i smell blood?" gray answered quietly, making harley's eyes widen. "w-what?" she squeaked. the wolf turned around to look at her. "just stay behind me, okay." he began, "i won't let anything happen to you."

"aweee, isn't that sweet?"

gray tensed greatly.

"what's the matter gray, you scared?" the voice teased darkly. the wolf's eyes narrowed. "hyuk.." he muttered, making the younger wolf smirk. "ahh, so you do remember me." hyuk chuckled. gray glared daggers at him, "of course i'll remember the ass who betrayed his friends."

harley hid behind gray once she and hyuk made eye contact. "oh, i see you have a new chew toy!" hyuk teased, making her hide behind gray even more. gray turned his head slightly, "harlz, when i tell you to run- run." he said quietly.

harley frowned, "b-but-" she began before getting cut off. "no buts harley, just do it." he hissed quietly, earning a small nod in return. hyuk smirked, "she's cuter than the last girl you had!" "leave her alone, hyuk." gray growled.

the older male's eyes changed golden yellow as he got angrier. he closed his hands into fists and threw a punch. gray turned to harley once he saw that hyuk wasn't paying attention. the teen's eyes widened, "g-gray," she began.

"harley, run!"

the teen didn't want to leave him, but she nodded and quickly ran away. her phone rang as she ran, and she picked it up. "hello?" she answered out of breath. "hey harley," dani began, "you okay? you sound like you're out of breath." she asked.

"help us!" she whimpered. danielle frowned, "okay, what's going on?" she asked seriously. "i-i don't know, gray and i were just walking and this guy showed up- gray's eyes changed colors," the teen answered, "dani, i'm scared.

dani's eyes widened when her younger cousin told her what had happened.

"shit!"

×××

hiya guys!!
after almost a month, i finlly updated this story!! junior year starts next week, and i'm honestly scared 😭💀. i wanted to get this chapter out to y'all because ap classes may take up most of my time during the school year.

i wanna thank you guys for being patient with me after not updating in so long, and i'm very grateful for that!

luv y'all!
-kp💕