30

MOOD CHANGES | thirty

    it had been a month since everything happened. from jay and danielle finding out that they were mates to everyone finding out that harley wasn't entirely human. despite all of the problems that happened, it brought everyone closer together.

    danielle laid on the couch with a frown on her face. she and her wolf had been feeling a bit under the weather for the past two and a half weeks. she didn't want to say anything to jay about it because she didn't want to worry him.

   "c'mon dani, you have to tell him that you're sick." ondina the reasoned with the younger girl. dani shook her head in response. harley frowned, "danielle, if you don't— i will." ondina looked at harley with a grin. "for the first time, i actually agree with you." she said as she held her hand up and harley slapped her hand.

   "guys, he's been busy... i don't want to bother him." danielle groaned. ondina snorted, "you don't bother that man at all!" she laughed, "if anything, he loves it when you come to him...."

silence....

     ondina smirks. "and cum to him."

     dani and harley grimaced. "really ondina?" harley groaned. ondina burst into laughter at their reactions. "sorry, but i had to." she said in between laughing. the two rolled their eyes at her. "but anyways, he'll notice that you're acting off."

   danielle grew irritated. "bug off about it, okay! if i don't want to tell him, then i don't have to." she growled in annoyance. harley and ondina looked at each other in shock. it wasn't like danielle to snap on anyone for trying to help her.

    "cuz... when was the last time you and jay did anything intimate?" harley asked with a raised eyebrow. ondina gasped dramatically, "she's dick deprived!!" "shut up, ondina.." danielle grumbled before turning her attention back to her cousin.

    "why do you wanna know?" she asked in confusion. harley sighed, "just answer the damn question."

"one month ago."

      "when was the last time you had your period?"

   danielle scoffed. "what are you, my doctor?"

    "danielle." harley gave her a stern look.

    ondina looked between the cousins in confusion. she didn't know where harley was going with this, but if it solved the question as to why danielle was acting different, then she didn't care.

   "last month on the ninth..."

         "and what day is it now?"

    danielle's eyes widened. "it's the twenty third...."

    all three of them looked at each other in shock.

   "oh shit...."