+

LITTLE MATCHMAKER | bonus

    "DADDDDDY!!!!"

   jay shot up out of his sleep because of the sudden scream that came from his child. "what the hell?" he muttered as he looked around the room. though, that confusion quickly turned into fear when those screams turned into cries.

    "oh shit." he said as he scrambled out of bed, rushing to where his five year old was located. jay realized that the cries were coming from the kitchen and ran in there to find her sitting on the floor crying her eyes out.

    "aw, what's wrong baby girl?" he asked softly as he picked her up and wiped the tears that were on her cheeks. the five year old sniffed and rubbed her eyes. "i-i w-want some c-cookies...." she sniffed, which made jay chuckle lightly and grab them from the counter top.

    "why didn't you ask someone to help you, pumpkin?" the father asked in amusement. sienna pouted, "i asked uncle gray... but he told me that i had to wait." jay shook his head, but went along with it. the man didn't like seeing his daughter cry--- it literally killed him.

    "uncle gray is mean, isn't he?" jay frowned playfully, his daughter nodding in agreement.

    "he's a big poopyhead."

    a gasp could be heard from the entryway of the kitchen. "geez, sienna, that hurts my heart." gray pouted. the five year old stuck out her tongue at the older wolf, which made him fall to the ground.

     "my. heart. hurts." gray feigned an expression of hurt as he held his chest, which made sienna's eyes water. "no! i'm so sorry, uncle gray!" she whined as she tried getting out of her father's arms to get to her uncle.

    jay began to laugh hard as he watched sienna attempt to take care of her uncle. "gray, can you please not give my daughter a heart attack at the age of five?" he asked in amusement. the older wolf chuckled and sat up as his niece kissed his cheeks.

     "do you promise not to call me a poopyhead anymore?" gray asked sienna with a soft smile, and the five year old nodded her head vigorously. "i'm sorry." she pouted as she placed the palms of her hands on his cheeks and moved his head to see if he was okay.

     "sienna, come on so we can meet up with aunt ondina and your cousin!" a new voice spoke, which made three heada turn to find the girl's mother, danielle. sienna smiled widely and quickly ran to her mother. "mama!" she squealed.

     danielle smiled at the small child and kissed her head, then looked at the older males. "see you guys later," she said with a wave before walking out of the room, which made jay frown.

     "where's my kiss at, woman!?"

   "you don't get one, old man!"

   jay's jaw dropped, causing gray to laugh his ass off.

   "i told you that you should have gone to that dinner with her." gray laughed at the alpha.

×××

    "my favorite niece!" ondina exclaimed as she scooped sienna from danielle's arms. dani laughed lightly, "she's your only niece, ondina."

     a little boy, a few months younger than sienna, stood by ondina. sienna saw him and smiled widely, waving vigorously.  "junnie!" she squealed. ondina set the little girl onto the ground, and little sienna squeezed her cousin into a tight hug.

    "si. too. tight." the younger boy groaned as he hugged her back. sienna released him from her hold and giggled. "sorry, junhoe..." she smiled. junhoe and sienna were practically inseparable--- they got along just fine, and were joined at the hip.

    while their mothers spoke, the two conversed amongst themselves.

    "lets get on the slide!" junhoe grinned, running off to have sienna follow behind him. the cousins had a lot of fun playing together on the playground. though, something felt off to little sienna.

     she could hear the cries of a little boy, which confused her. sienna turned to see a boy, probably one or two years older than her, crying by the jungle gym. the five year old walked over and tapped his shoulder. "are you okay?" she asked with a pout.

    the raven haired boy looked up and shook his head. "n-no... i accidentally broke my necklace." he frowned, sniffling slightly. sienna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. now, the girl didn't understand what 'accidentally' meant, but she knew that the boy was upset.

     sienna looked at the necklace that was around her neck. "sienna, you love that necklace." junhoe stated, realized what she was going to do. the girl removed the piece of jewlery from around her neck and held it out to the stranger.

     "here you go." she said with a toothy smile. the raven haired boy looked at her in shock. "r-really?" he asked in shock, earning a nod in return.

"thanks, uh-"

     "i'm sienna, and this is my cousin, junhoe.... what's your name?" sienna asked with a smile.

      "jimin," the older boy smiled.

   "park jimin."

×××

i can't believe that tuesday, november 13th, marks two years of this story being written. this is really exciting, considering that i started this book my sophomore year of high school. now i'm in my senior year, and have been accepted to two colleges! so it's been quite a journey for me.

i decided to write this bonus chapter for you guys because i can't thank you all enough for getting this story to 163k reads and 7.13 votes. i couldn't have done it without y'all.

with love,
-kp💕