34

TRAPS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAYS | thirty-four

    the next few months flew by in a breeze. sure, there were some complications along the way, but they all over came them like a family would. danielle looked as if she was about ready to pop— despite only being four months along.

   she looked at herself in the mirror, admiring the growing stomach that held her healthy baby girl. jay still believed that the baby would be a boy, which the couple argued over the gender quite frequently.

    "my baby girl.." danielle cooed quietly with a soft smile. she couldn't wait until the baby was born, so she could spoil her senseless. though, danielle felt like she was forgetting something.

     "that baby girl is going to be a strong little boy," a voice spoke as footsteps entered the room. danielle rolled her eyes playfully as her mate continued to speak. "that way, i won't have to worry about somebody breaking my little girl's heart." jay chuckled smugly.

   "boy, i swear..." dani laughed lightly.

   then the young woman sighed. "jay, am i forgetting something?" she asked the older male with a light frown. jay furrowed his eyebrows slightly in confusion. "what would you be forgetting?" he asked.

    "i honestly don't know."

         she spoke too soon.

   "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!"

  "ah, that was it." danielle said in realization. jay's eyes widened, "why didn't you tell me when your birthday was?!" he asked with a pout. the younger shrugged, "i forgot."

     they both turned around to get a face full of confetti. the sound of laughter filled their ears— ondina. "my girl is finally nineteen!" the older girl cheered.

    "now eat some cake!"

        "ondina, i'm gonna get fatter!"

    ondina snorted, "you look like you're about ready to pop." she said in amusement. danielle pouted, "thanks, ondina.... that was real encouraging."

   then she turned to jay.

         "am i getting fat?"

    jay opened his mouth slightly.

       "nigga, don't answer that! it's a TRAP!" roland warned with wide eyes. jay's gaze moved from danielle's expectant expression to roland's panicked one.

    "i'm fucked either way..." he groaned.

    twenty minutes later, jay was found on the couch, holding a bag of frozen peas to his head.

    "when i say the same thing ondina did, i get a remote to the side of my head...."

roland clicked his tongue.

    "i told your ass not to answer..."

         "this shit hurt."

×××

soooooo, i finally updated since forever!!

annnnddd

ya girl turns 17 today 🎉💖!!!

i wanted to do a lil birthday update😂 ... it's not a long one tho 💀

luv y'all!
-kp 💕