24

FIFTEEN SECONDS | twenty-four

    oomph!

      laying on his back, jay looked up at danielle who was smirking at him from above. gray stood next to harley with his eyes wide and tried holding in his laughter. though, he couldn't hold it in and let a small snicker escape his lips.

    "don't even start—" jay began before his beta was full out laughing. "hahahahaha!!! you got beat by danielle." gray laughed in amusement. normally, it would take danielle longer to take down jay— if she could.

   "i let her do that."

      "no you didn't!" gray started, "it took her fifteen seconds to take you down this time!" the beta chuckled with dani nodding in agreement. "he's right babe." danielle laughed. harley looked between the three in amusement. 'does this happen often?' she asked herself curiously.

    her gazed lingered on gray for a bit as the older male laughed, and she smiled lightly.

×××

   harley sat down by a tree and watched as her older cousin joked around with her boyfriend. she turned her attention to whoever just sat down next to her. "so, how do you like it here so far?" gray asked with a smile. harley nodded her head and grinned, "its been fun." she answered, "other than the fact ondina tried to kill me."

    gray chuckled. "well, you did spill orange juice all over her." he stated as he gave her a grin. harley giggled, "i'm clumsy." she defended playfully.

   "jay and i are going inside! you two will be okay out here, right?" danielle spoke from the porch. gray and harley nodded and watched as the other two walked into the house.

     "so, what made you come to stay here?" harley asked curiously. gray let out a breath of air, "well, jay and i are  family friends." he answered with a small nod. "ohh, so what's the story between jay and yellie?" harley asked. "they actually hated each other when they first met." gray chuckled as he looked back at her, "a few months later, and here they are!"

   his eyes wandering over her facial features. harley looked a bit like danielle, but not by alot— though, you could still tell that they were related.

    "ahhh, you're starting to like her!" gray's wolf, riker began to tease. gray furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "riker, i just met the girl not to long ago— how can i like her?" he asked. "you're smiling like an idiot," riker began, "you do that whenever you like someone."

    "well, she is cute....."

          "aha! so you admit it!"

     "it's not like harley is going to be my mate, she's human." gray retorted. "so you want her to be your boo?" riker asked teasingly.

      "aish! shut up, you ass!"

×××

hey guysssss!!!

happy 4th of july!!!
it is almost 2am and i'm up writing so late.
so, i have some exciting news!!!

collision is #971 in fanfiction right now!!

also.... my bday is thursday & i'm so hyped for it!!! i finally can get my license! (that way i won't be late for practice on mondays anymore 😂💀).