Christmas Special

Special 2 | Christmas

"Hiya [Name]! Wanna celebrate Christmas with Sun and me?" Hau cheerfully skipped to [Name] and asked, causing her to tilt her head.

"W-What's Christmas?" She curiously asked. Hau just let out an overly dramatic gasp, causing Sun to roll his eyes and mutter: "Ugh, Drama Queen."

Hau took [Name]'s wrist and dragged her to Sun's house, with Sun following behind.

They spend hours explaining Christmas to her, then they decorated the house and planned a sleepover there. Sun's mother gladly helped with many festive decorations, baked Christmas cookies and set up some sleeping bags in Sun's room.

"So [Name], all we need to do is pretend to be asleep and find Santa. Got it?" Hau exclaimed, throwing his pillow at Sun, who almost fell asleep. "Don't sleep! Pretend!"

Sun rolled his eyes and stood up from his bed, shoving [Name]'s to his bed instead and said:

"You can have the bed." Sun went to a sleeping bag and sat on it, playing with his Torracat.

"What a gentleman! You're never that nice to me...," Hau complained, whining as his Pikachu sweatdropped. A smile rose up to [Name]'s face as she watched the two of them argue childishly.

[Name] went to the window, looking at the stars, admiring them. She thought about many things, the Æther Foundation, Lusamine and especially Wicke, her caretaker. Wondering about her home, Hau quietly sneaked up to her and...

smacked her with a pillow.

"Oi m8 wtf is ur problem yo-"

(i just couldn't help myself i had to write this)

"W-Wha...-" [Name] whimpered as Sun interrupted her. "Hau, no," he said,"You shouldn't hit a girl." The only response Sun got was a sad sigh.

"No pillow fight..?" He asked, dissatisfied due to no excitement. Plopping himself onto his sleeping bag, he looked at the white ceiling and held a staring battle with it.

-

The iconic trio went to sleep. After Hau told [Name] everything about the lore of Christmas, they mysteriously fell asleep, as if some Pokémon used Hypnosis on them.

(Professor Kukui's back with the Move Puns)

On the roof was a certain someone, jumping down and quietly sneaking to the window.

"Why am I doing this...for a girl?" he silently asked himself, furrowing his eyebrows and jumping through the window. He wore a cute Santa hat and a red scarf to conceal his face.

He quietly walked to the Christmas tree and placed a present under it, which was labeled with 'For [Name]'. There suddenly was a sweet smell in the air, causing him to look at the cookies and milk on the table.

'One wouldn't hurt, right?' he thought as he picked up a chocolate cookie and bit into it.

On the other side, [Name] heard some footsteps coming from the living room. She got scared, but still decided to check it out, in case there's a robber in the house.

Throwing the covers off her, she sneaked to the door and opened it. Unfortunately the door creaked and let out a not so pleasing noise, causing the blonde to immediately turn to her.

"[Name]...?"

"G-Gladion? W-What are you doing h-here?"

They stared at each other for a short amount of time, still shocked from seeing each other. Deciding she should approach him, [Name] opened the door a bit more and stepped out, revealing her cute pajamas causing Gladion to blush a bit.

"I was giving presents to everyone...," he answered, taking a second a bite of the cookie. The girl thought about something Hau had told her.

'Sometimes people who like you give you presents...Isn't that a little bit suspicious?' [Name] stared into the air as pondered about it, Gladion looked at her weirdly as he finished the cookie.

"Listen [Name]...I got you a present. Do you want to open it now?" He walked over to the festive tree, picking up a white present and walking over to [Name].

She shyly took it, nodding in process, and took the lid off slowly, excited to see what it is.

In it was a Premier Ball, shimmering in its glory.

"It's a Vulpix," Gladion suddenly stated. [Name] took the Premier Ball and let Vulpix out as it snuggled against Gladion's leg.

Vulpix wore a cute red ribbon tied around its neck, which made it even more adorable than it already was. It let out a little bark and ran up to [Name], waving its tails in glee.

"Y-You can n-name it, Gladion," The way his name rolled off her tongue made him blush a bit. He tried to hide it with the red scarf.

"...Let's name it Lady." he hesitantly said, picking Vulpix up and giving it [Name]. She nodded and took the Vulpix gladly.

"Thank you, Gladion."

---

WALKING DEAD SEASON 3 CAME OUT OML CLEMENTINE MY DAUGHTER

-soyoo