Chapter 8

Chapter 8 | Return

"...How about t-this one? I-I think it suits y-you, Lillie."

[Name] and Lillie were in the boutique located in Heahea City, which was full of cute clothes and accessories. [Name] held a cute white skirt, suggesting Lillie should try it on and perhaps even buy it.

Lillie let a gasp and observed the skirt, taking it quickly and walking to the cabins. Meanwhile [Name] waited outside, staring at a dress that resembled Wicke's outfit. As she thought about buying it, Lillie grabbed the dress and handed it to her, signaling that she should try it.

"I-I would feel bad if I was the only one buying clothes. If you like it, I'll buy it for you," Lillie kindly offered, which was good for [Name], because she wasted all her money on medicine and Malasadas.

"T-Thank you," and with that [Name] went into a random cabin and closed the door behind her.

Lillie smiled to herself, [Name] became a great friend of hers, and she was the first female friend her age. She never played with girls, she only played with her brother when she was younger.

"Um... Lillie?" [Name] shyly peeked out of the cabin and looked at Lillie. The blond girl nodded as [Name] stepped out, revealing the baby pink dress.

"It looks great on you! I'll definitely buy it for you," Lillie offered one more time, letting [Name] change back into her own clothes, then taking her dress and [Name]'s dress to the cashier.

"T-Thank you, Lillie."

-

After the two successfully went shopping, Lillie sadly had to part from [Name], which caused her think about what she would do next.

"I'm sorry, [Name]! I have to go to the Dimensional Research Lab, I'm sure I'll meet you again sometime!" Lillie said as she ran off into the building, leaving [Name] alone outside.

'What to do now...,' she thought, walking towards the bridge without any clue what was going to await her.

All of a sudden her earpiece beeped, signaling that someone was calling her. [Name] touched the earpiece two times and stopped walking.

"Hello, [Name]. It's Lusamine. Are you near the Hano Grand Resort? I would love to talk to you," the president said.

"I-I don't know, but I'm on a bridge and I can see a large building. I c-came from Heahea City."

"Good, that building is the Resort. Meet me by the entrance."

-

[Name] crossed the bridge, admiring the breathtaking ocean in all its glory. She stood on the same spot to look at the ocean for a while, but soon noticed the time and continued to walk on the pure white bridge.

Soon she stood in front of the Resort, staring in awe as the employee noticed her.

"Are you [Name]? A lady has been waiting for you," he said, signaling [Name] to follow him inside.

Right when [Name] walked in, she spotted Lusamine and ran towards her. She happily waved back.

"[Name]! I haven't seen you for so long. How was your journey?" Lusamine curiously asked, wondering if she got hurt in any way. "I-It was great! I-I met many p-people," the timid girl enthusiastically answered back, the president showed so much interest.

They talked and talked, until a familiar woman approached them in a feminine manner. Her lips curved up into a smile when she saw [Name] and her walking speed quickened.

"Oh my! It's [Name]!" she immediately went ahead and hugged [Name]. Somehow she could feel a glare coming straight from Lusamine, but the president knew she shouldn't fight over this because of her jealousy, so she kept it in her and continued to talk.

"[Name], we have an important matter to discuss. But first, let's go to my room," the president stated, walking ahead as Wicke followed her. [Name] smiled and skipped to Wicke, chatting with her and occasionally answering Lusamine's questions of her health being.

-

"Do you understand, [Name]? We need to do this, you are our only hope," Lusamine saud rather devastated, leaving Wicke in small sobs and [Name] in confusion.

"...E-Even though I d-don't know what will happen, I-I understand. You are m-my creator after all," Sincerity was clearly heard in her voice, you could tell that [Name] was determined to do whatever the president wants. Wicke forced a smile and patted her on the back, reassuring her that everything will be fine.

"Let's head to the Æther Foundation, I have already informed Hau and Sun about, however Sun surprisingly sounded really off."