Long Distance Relationship? (Louis)

Danielle was putting finishing touches on her suitcase. As she packed her clothes, it reminded her of how Louis would always make her try on everything she bought. 'haha he was so cute' she thought. Later when filing into the taxi, she began to tear up, knowing that last night was the last time she would see Lou for a while.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Danielle was settled at her new home in Toms River, New Jersey. She hadnt started school yet, which she wasnt anticipating either. She would miss Lou walking with her from class to class, and to and from school. Overall, She misses him. She sat on her bed, staring at her phone, asking herself questions. 'Should i call him? Does he miss me? Is he mad at me?' She thought.

      Louis sat at home looking through old scrapbooks that him and Danielle made together. He got to a picture of the two of them in a photobooth.

'I remember it like it was yesterday' he said to himself. Then, he remembered; 'We had just finished shopping for christmas when the power went out in the mall and it had to go on lockdown. For some reason the photobooth was the only thing working, so we had some fun with it. I really miss her.'  He slammed the book closed and tucked his head down into his knees. His mother walked in the room, and sat down next to him.

"Lou... you okay?" she asked tenderly.

"No mum, im not okay." he mumbled into his knees. Then, picking up his head, he continued, "I poured my heart out to her, and she turned me down. And after all these years youd think....... i dont even know." his mom put her arm around him and comforted him, rubbing his back.

"Why dont you call her Louis? I bet she misses you just as much as you miss her." She then got up and walked out. He picked up his phone and dialed her number.

*MEANWHILE AT DANIELLE'S*

"Danielle! Dinner babe!" her mom called. Hoping that he wouldnt call now, she walked slowly out of her room, still gazing at it. 

When she sat at the table, her mom plopped some meatloaf, and carrots on her plate. She laughed a little because Louis had a strange obsession with carrots. Noone knows why, but it was what made him Louis Tomlinson, and everybody liked that. She played with her food, she didnt have much of an appetite anymore. It may have something to do with the whole move and just stress, but who knows. The only thing going through her mind right now, and most of every day was Louis, and how he is doing. 

*BACK TO LOUIS*

She didnt answer. 

'Maybe she was in the bathroom, or lost her phone, or sleeping.'  Thats what he kept telling himself, but what he knew was the truth, was too dreadful right now. He dropped the phone on his bed and laid back, bouncing back up, then down and finally laying flat. This move is a huge problem, everything seems to remind him of Dani. For example, this morning he was having himself a nice, peaceful stroll through the park when he saw a sock hanging from a tree. This reminded him of how she never wore socks, he doesnt either but he found that so adorable. Even a piece of paper hanging out of a trash can reminded him of how they would always pass notes in class.

'She was a good note writer.' he thought as he smiled.  She made him laugh so hard. 'This isnt healthy, me thinking of her so much. If she doesnt want to answer my calls, then i can move on too, right?' he asked himself. So, today, he asked his mum if she would support his desicion on auditioning for the X-Factor. His mom was very supportive, no matter what, so it was no surprise she said yes. Maybe this was what he needed to keep his mind off Danielle.

 *BACK TO DANIELLE*

      After she cleaned the table, and put the dishes from the dishwasher away, she bolted to her room. She clicked her phone and it said that she had a missed call from Louis 'So he does miss me eh?' she said to herself grinning big. She quickly tapped the 'CALL BACK' button. It rang for a moment, but he never answered. 'Was he avoiding me?' she asked herself. She refused to think that. She wanted to text back, but remembered what her dad had said earlier about the distance causing messaging to be expensive. So she sat on the foot of her bed, pondering about how she could contact Lou.

"Hey dad!" she yelled. Her dad stepped into her room. "When are we going to visit London? Anytime soon?"