One Direction

The five boys gathered in a circle around Simon Cowell.

"Follow me boys." they all looked at each other confused. As they followed Simon, they got to know each other.

"Ey. I like your shoes." 

"Oh thanks. Uhh..."

"Niall."

"Ello Niall, im Liam. Where yous from? Thats an odd accent you got there."

"Mullingar Ireland. Purest irishman youll ever meet." They laughed together, and quiet loudly too.

Meanwhile, towards the back, Harry and Louis were getting to know each other.

"Hi, im Louis Tomlinson!" he said extending his arm to Harry. Harry smirked at him and shook his hand awkwardly.

"Harry Styles. Hey, dont suppose you know whats going on do yah?" Louis shook his head.

"Nope. Its kinda creeping me out though. I mean, if you think about it that way."

"Its like hes taking us to the rape room." Harry whispered as he leaned into Louis. Lou looked at him and threw his arm around Harry's neck.

"Youre my kind of man Styles!" 

They were nearing steps, and Niall's shoe was untied, so he stopped to tie them. The boys kept walking forward, so after his shoes were fixed he caught up to the group and walked next to Zayn in the back.

"Ey mate. Why so blue?" Zayn was walking with his head slighty tilted down, and his hands in his pockets.

"Eh im fine. Just was sort of looking forward to seeing my girlfriend today."

"Girlfriend eh? She didnt come for your auditions?" Zayn huffed at his question. How was he supposed to answer that? 'Oh yeah she almost died the other day.' He lifted his head and faced Niall with a grin on his face.

"Uhh...well long story short, she has a broken leg, two shattered kneecaps, and fractured elbow." Niall laughed, but then stopped when he saw that he was being serious.

"For real? Hahaha How did that happen?"

"Funny story really." They approached a tall, glass door and Simon walked in. All the boys followed, still chattering and getting to know  each other. As Zayn held the door open for Niall, he continued his explanation. "We were on a date." Niall  bursted out into a loud, fit of laughter,  bending back holding his stomach. Everyone stared at him confused. Zayn blushed at how stupid that probably sounded. "I told him how my girfriend  had to go to the hospital on our first date." He said trying to explain Niall's behavior. Everyone laughed, even Simon. 

When the boys all found a seat in Simon's office, Simon sat on his desk with his hands folded.

"Okay boys. All five of you are incredibly talented and shouldnt be wasted. Nicole suggested that we put you in a band together, hows that?" They all looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces and with wide, sparkling eyes.

"Yes yes yes YES!" they all chimed at once.

"Good. Now you need a name and you all need to get to know each other quickly. Your first performance as a group is next week." They all looked around, not knowing what to do next.

"Well to break the ice, i am Harry Styles and i enjoy romantic walks along the seaside."

"Not now curly." Louis said as he bumbed him on the back of the head. Well, they were gettin on quite well, and quickly too.

"Now boys. Go along, and dont tell anyone. This is a one time thing here, and only your parents may know. I dont want other contestants getting all hyped up, wanting to be put into a band. Okay?" They all nodded, except for Niall who saluted him. They filed out of the room, and headed back down to the waiting room to summon their families.