Big Surprise

*LOUIS POV*

I hadnt spoken to Danielle for a little over a month, and it was starting to get to me. I still never got over her, shes too perfect. I was about to go on stage, but i did not want to move one step without Danielle giving me a hug or kiss. I felt like i was going to throw up.

"I cant do this mum." but of course the second i said that, the director walked up to me.

"Your on deck Tomlinson." my stomach rumbled but i faught back the nerves. Even though Danielle wasnt here, this song is for her. I was cued onto stage. For some reason, as soon as i came from behind the curtains, all my fears and nervousness faded away. All i had running through my mind were the lyrics of the song.

"What song will you be singing Louis?" Simon asked me. I wasnt scared at all to be completely honest, i felt like i could be myself.

"Hey There Delilah" He nodded and the music started. As i sang the chorus, i swayed back and forth, rememebering how i was dedicating this to Danielle. 

"Its what you do to meeeee" Yes, it is what you do to me Danielle, I dont think i can live without her. I smirked a bit at how cheesey i was being about Danielle and almost bursted out into a laughing fit, but i choked it down and continued to sing.

 I finished the song and the judges judged. Simon loved me but the other two judges didnt fancy me at all. After Simon attempting his best to persuade the others to pass me, his job wasnt too persuading. I didnt make it. I stepped off stage and bent into my mother's arms. I hugged all my sisters. I wasnt all that upset about not making it through, the fact that Danielle wasnt here to comfort me, now that was something to be upset about. 

I was sitting on the front steps, waiting for my family to roll up with the car when, I recieved a call from Dani.

"Danielle!" I didnt mean to sound so desperate, but it couldnt be held in.

"Louis!" I was so happy to hear she was excited to talk to me too.

"I thought you were ignoring me! I miss you horribly and I-"

"Shh, Lou dont talk." Thats all she said. Was she trying to say something?

"Dani...is there something you need to tell me?" 

"No, Its what you need to see." I arched my eyebrows in confusion. 'What the heck was going on!?' i thought. Just then i saw a figure submerge from the parking lot. It was a small lady...with a suitcase and she was on the phone.

"Wait...Danielle?" I said under my breath. The woman began running towards me, and i heard a high pitched screech, "LOOOOOOUUUUU!!!" I dropped my phone and bolted towards the parking lot, nearly being smooshed by two or three cars. She flew into my arms and i twirled her about. Then i pulled her in for a warm, tight hug.

"Danielle...I thought id never see you again. Im so sorry for-" tears built up in my eyes, and she wiped one that had excaped, running down my cheek.

"Its okay Lou. It was my fault, I was the jerk. I spent the past month damning myself to hell for how i treated you. And for not telling you the truth." a smile snuck across her face as she looked down. I tilted her head up towards mine and our faces were inches apart. My lip quivered at how close we were.

"I love you Louis William Tomlinson. Always have, always will." the second she finshed her last word, she leaned in and our lips locked. Nothing could ruin this moment nothing at a-

"WILL LOUIS TOMLINSON, HARRY STYLES, NIALL HORAN, ZAYN MALIK AND LIAM PAYNE PLEASE REPORT BACK TO THE WAITING ROOM. THANK YOU."

I pulled back and we just looked at each other smiling like fools.

"Well go!" she yelled. Right! They called my name to come back....what did i do this time?