~Chapter 6-Hatred~

It was late in the morning. 11:00 or so.

You lay on your bed, sleeping peacefully. Your new room, the one May kindly swept up and cleaned for you, was sprinkled with light from your window. Your curtains sway slightly from the air conditioner blowing them, and the hum of your air conditioner box lulled you to a deeper sleep. Even if light was shining right in your eyes.

Shifting your hands under your silky white pillow, shifting your stomach into the mattress even further, you peek open an eye, wincing at the sudden bright light. The house was quiet, just like the one you used to live in. Groaning at how you didn't want to get up, you shove your face back into your pillow, huffing slightly. Before you could fall back asleep, your bedroom door slams open.

"Wake up slut!" Jay shouts, jumping onto the end of your bed.

"I hate you," you mumble, cracking open an eye and glaring as he howls with laugher.

"You have some weird skeleton waiting for you downstairs." Jay jumps off your bed, walking over to the side your sleeping on and crouching down to your eye level.

"He's not weird... now get out of my room!" You hiss, turning your head the other way.

When he leans onto the bed, you open both of your eyes and turn your head back to him.

"I will ram your skull into the floor repeatedly if you don't get out." You mutter darkly, scanning over his bruised and bitten face.

Yeah, you know when you bit him? He had to get stitches. Better yet, he'll have those scars for the rest of his life. Now every time you look at him, something inside you bursts into laughter. Probably your evil side. Sometimes you think about adding some more, which you plan to do if he ever touches you again.

"Fine, wench."

"Looks who's talking," you give a breathy laugh, sitting up on your elbows.

He's tried hitting you on multiple occasions but never got a good swing at you. You may be in a wheelchair, but that doesn't mean you can't break a few bones or defend yourself if needed. Maybe you want to hurt him to release pain? You didn't really know. All you know is that you're good at what you do. And that is being the sarcastic witch of the family. Only to Jay, though.

He lifts up a hand, acting like he was going to hit you. You blink, eyes swirling with a sense of challenge. If he was going to hit you for something so stupid, you were definitely cracking the back of his skull somehow. Ever since the accident, you're used to pain. So if he was to hit you, yeah it would hurt but you would make him hurt worse.

"What? Are you going to hit me? Do it. I dare you." Your smirk, waiting for him to back down like the wimp he is.

Honestly, you didn't know why May even liked this guy. He's a good guy when you get to know him? Sure.

You let out a pained gasp as the palm of his clammy hand collides with your cheek. You grab the side of your face, seething slightly at the stinging pain. He gives a hearty chuckle, leaving the room without another word being said. You shift your hands to the side of the bed, flipping yourself over and swinging your legs over the edge of the bed. You reach out and grab the arm of your wheelchair, dragging your body into it like normal.

"Someone is going to die tonight." You mumble under your breath.

Drama always seemed to find you. One way or another.