(foreword)

exactly what it says on the cover:
a collection of random BoyxBoy oneshots that have nothing to do with anything really.

~*~ an explanation:

to be honest, i've been reading way too much fanfiction and manga lately, and my creative process and thoughts have been taken over by weird and cliched scenarios that i have no idea what to do with. and apparently i like to start too many things at once and then complain and throw myself into a new anime series when homework and projects and life starts piling up. anyway, i thought i'd try my hand at something new.

and no, it is not fanfiction; i'd just about table flip if i actually tried that now. they aren't connected to each other, unless stated. some of them will be wild and wtf-esque, some of them will be rated a bit higher than the others (oops), and some of them will probably not have a happy ending because life is tough. hopefully none of the boys will chase after me with pitchforks.

~*~ disclaimer of sorts/warnings?/copyright statement:

i do not own any music videos/pictures/brands etc that might somehow make an appearance in some chapters. i do, however, own the right to chase you down and unplug your fridge, or worse, turn off your wifi, if ever these random oneshots show up somewhere else and i get a really strong sense of deja vu because, oh yeah, i wrote them. (seriously, these aren't even that great and i have no idea what i'm doing really, so why would you even do anything but read these for pure entertainment?)

if i ever do offend anyone, know that it is not my intention. the things these boys say is not completely in my control. they are not me and i am not them, keep that in mind please. also, i tend to swear just as much (if not more) as the boys will. excuse me.

~*~ the last word:

please be kind and tell me what you think, if there are any mistakes or suggestions you come up with. these are just little drabbles and short pieces about a couple boys being boys and something close to that four letter word that we as humans are all too obsessed with...