Chapter 3

Shanice POV( Shanice is in media)

I pulled up in front of my restaurant, I was in a white body con dress, with white laced caged heels, and a white MK clutch. My restaurant had a few people sitting down enjoying their dinner, I waited outside, and then saw a black range rover pull up, Twista and his body guard hopped out the car. Twista was a built dark skin bald man, and a neat beard, he dressed in a light brown suit with a burgundy handkerchief, he had black leather dress shoes. "How are you this evening?" he asked while his hands were in his pocket. His body guard opened the restaurant door and I walked in, I then greeted him in and showed him around, I embraced his cologne, it smelled good and made me moist in all the right places. Twista had money, we went way back from when Adrian was in Jail and he allowed me to open my business, he even owned a few car washes, I had sat down in a booth that was located in the corner. Twistas body guard stood at the door, and gave us some quiet time, we had both ordered a glass of Chardonnay. "This is my place, it's not too much, but I love how you smell what is it?" he glared at me and chuckled "mmm, it's Calvin Klein Eternity...but you didn't call me here because the way I smell....I'm a business-" "I need at least 5 grand, my business is in a rough patch right now." I eyed him while sipping on the wine "like I said...I'm a business man, but for friends I will do business...you say 5 grand as if I'll just give it to you, but what will you...do for me?" he asked while looking at the menu, I knew where this was going.

My clothes were off, and we were in my office, he had me on top of my desk, my legs wrapped around his waist he was deep inside me, I rubbed on his bald head, as I let him enter my throbbing pussy, I was wet, and I drenched his dick, he was pumping me and breathing heavy, he was grabbing on my titties, and sucking on my neck at the same time. "AHHH TWISSS." he loved when I yelled twist out, I was at the peak of an orgasm, I thought he would be over, the smell of sex filled the room, he pulled me off the desk and bent me over it shoving his dick in me again, he gripped on the back of my hair, he grunted and bit his lip, I dreaded this position but I needed the 5 grand, he was so rough slapping me on my ass hard "HOW YOU LIKE, TWISS DICK, NASTY BITCH," he yelled "OHHH I LOVE IT TWISS, FUCK ME GOOD." I yelled, it was so unrealistic of how I really felt about his penis, I really just needed this and the 5 grand. I thought about Adrian, he slid out and I came, my legs were shaking, "turn around." he commanded, I got on my knees knowing what he wanted, his 6 inch was standing tall curved up and uncircumcised, I tried to wipe him off but he grabbed my head shoving his penis in my mouth "you gonna work for this 5 grand bitch." I took hold of his penis and begin sucking continuously fast, I rubbed his balls and he grunt pushing my head further to the point of almost throwing up, I was used to him being rough, my teeth grind back and forth on his dick , "YOU NEED TWIST WHOA!!! WHOA SHIT."

"I'm not tryna take you home shawty, just tryna get to know you, you looked good on that pole." Adrian smiled when he looked at me, he had on a black leather jacket, and a white shirt on underneath, he wore straight legs but a little baggy in his white air force. "haha, I get that a lot." I smirked, "Look, I aint asking for much, come back to my place and chill with me." he licked his lips sending me on a high, when he talked to me I had butterflies in my stomach, for him to be so genuine about how he felt, and only seeing me once. I felt the need to shield myself so I did, I wrapped my arms around my breast, "You beautiful, you're a dancer, and I wouldn't stop you." he caressed my cheek, I bit my lip knowing a shock ran through my body. I was ass naked on top of Adrian, the sheets only covering his legs, his hands were rubbing my titties, as if he was hiding my insecurities, like he had them wrapped around his fingers, "AHHH ADRIANN!!" he cringed and came, allowing me to climax. I kissed him, and he kissed me back while rubbing the back of my hair, "I gotta go." he whispered, but I really didn't want him to leave, a hoe with strings.

I was looking at Twista while he put his clothes back on "You'll have your money by tomorrow." I nodded my head and got myself situated. "Hows Adrian?" he asked while fixing his bow tie "He's fine, why don't you see him in a couple of days?" "And say what- I don't fuck with him, I heard niggas is after his skull, and willing to pay top dollar for it, I'm not gonna die because of his fuck up with the Italian Mob, he knew not to fuck with them, and I told him he could've borrowed money from me after someone knocked him off." The Italian mob was the biggest importers of guns of any sort, they sold drugs onside but their biggest gig was extortion, they weren't your average gangsters, While Adrian was in prison, they begin to fuck with politics, we just leave them alone and handle the outskirts of the game. "So you refuse to see him, and don't make it seem like you weren't apart of having him locked up." Twista grabbed me around my neck tight and slammed me up against the wall. "Bitch, if you let Adrian know I will kill you." he said through gritted teeth, his eyes seem to line up with the power in his grip. "O..ok ok twista baby just let me go." I was trying to catch my breath once he let me go. "Like I said you'll get your money tomorrow. It didn't show on paper, but Twista was an anonymous lead that led police to Adrian, the Italians paid him off with 10 grand just to open and keep his mouth shut, I don't understand why I even gave my pussy up to such a fuck boy.

Adrian POV

I looked at the rose that complimented this dim room, I was in Pauls apartment, he had a wife and 4 kids, living in the worse parts of Baltimore. He was in prison for unregistered artillery and intent to sell, but I see why he had to sell, his home was run down, craters in the wall made by poor pipe systems. I tied my dreads up and sat down in front of Paul, his kids had been running around making a bunch of noise "Honey, take the kids to their rooms." he commanded, Paul was a black guy real slender with a goatee and mini dreads, his wife was a Hispanic woman with long hair and a bit chubby but manageable her accent was still there but mixed with Baltimores. "Ok honey."she then kissed his forehead and as she walked away Paul slapped her on the ass. "Man I need one of them." I insisted "One of what?" Paul asked while lighting his blunt, "You know a lady." "Better get you one of them Hispanic or white passive bitches, stop fuckin with these black women." I chuckled knowing he was serious "Man please I love black women they all I know...but aye that's not why I'm here." he then glared at me, I looked around to see if the coast was clear, I put the pound of coke on the table, Paul choked on his weed "NIGGA PUT THAT SHIT AWAY, WHAT YOU DOING BRINGING THAT SHIT IN HERE." His wife then rushed back in the kitchen "Honey whats wrong?" I hurried to put it away "Nothing honey go back in the room." she shook her head "NO, you never tell me anything, for the pass couple of days you act like you run shit, and don't Paul Terrell Graham you tell me what's going on." he then shook his head "woman when I tell you to do something you do it, I'm not tryna hear all that shit you talking." I then placed the coke on the table, she gasped and covered her mouth he looked at me with that "why" face "Look nigga, I'm sick of playing games I need a 9 mm just to get me through the heist." "PAUL!" she looked at him "WOMAN IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP." I picked the blunt up that he left in the ashtray and smoked it "I'll come back later if you want me to man." "No no no man." Paul got up and walked away I then looked at his wife "You will be the death of my Paul." her eyes were filled up with tears, she then walked away, I played with the petals of the rose, how weak it was when bloomed, it would soon die like everything else. Paul walked in with a military grade box, he sat it on the floor and showed me his guns, he had .12 gauge, semi automatic 9, 9mm glock, semi automatic rifle, .357, .44, and a 50 cal desert eagle. "How much you want?" I asked while taking out the $400, "Man give me $200, and let me join you." I then looked at him, his wife looked at him with red blood shot eyes "Your wife-" "Bruh I gotta get it somehow, these jobs not gonna fuck with me man, I got a record, at least enough for my kids college funds, get outta this shit hole, something." he laughed and I dapped him up, knowing we had the same struggle.