Chapter 4

Trish in Media

Shanice POV

I was now at Luckys house, he lived in a lake front home in Baltimore, I don't know why I was fucking with Twista in the first place, Lucky was just old and unattractive with 5 older kids and a wife who knew about his infidelities. I clutched my purse and parked my car in his curved driveway, I got out, and he stood outside in a white oasis shirt on, white silk pants, and thom brown black dress shoes. "How are you." he asked while I approached him, "I'm fine." he then kissed my hand, and walked me into his home, he had brown antique furnishing, and a open curved staircase, we walked to a room on the right there was a bear on the wall, and brown fur carpet. I had never been in Luckys house, and can't even quite remember how we met, I do know that while I was stripping he slipped his card into my bra string, and those are just mere memories, this is how you network on a broad spectrum. "I know this is a place you've never been before...but I assure you, you'll enjoy yourself." we entered his office area, he had a bar where he stood behind to make us drinks. "What would you like?" he asked me while opening a beer "Give me grey goose with cranberry."

"ohhh...that's nasty, why so bitter?" he glanced at me

"Just thought to try something new that's all....why am I here?" "You never told me Adrian robbed one of the Italian generals....me helping would've been a different story." he walked over to me handing me my drink and sat down in his chair lighting a cigar.

"How? it's the same shit as if he was some average guy." I was upset inside, he needed to be built up so I could lay my glory days to rest, being 25 years old and this beautiful was taunting, I figured I was going through a mid life crisis I was too close to 30.

"Well because I have connects with the Italian mob, to do work with Adrian would be preposterous."

"What the fuck do you mean, then why say all that shit at the restaurant it was waste of me and Adrian time." He looked up at me as if he would kill me just sitting in my chair

"I had to do my own damn investigation to know why this nigga was locked up, yet you fuckin tell me he had no previous history behind anyone I knew, and he does....but a favor for a favor, I will give Adrian the benefit of the doubt.....He can't be connected to me, but I will supply through you."

"the shit was 5 years ago, you know I have a business to run."

"uh uh...not tryna hear that..yes or no...all it consist of is running to one of the homes and getting one of the packages and getting the money by the lieutenants, making sure everything is right and coming back to me."

"SO...why can't you let Adrian do that?"

"I want you to negotiate with the Italians, because I can not let them know I'm working with this nigga, if he deliver and drop off successfully he's good."

"he's not a pawn LUCKY!"

"IT'S ME OR YOUR FUCKIN HEAD!, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NEGOTIATE, and be sort of my side piece, Adrian will deal with the little guys." I was so drained it didn't even matter

"Ok...so when is this?"

"I have a flight within a few weeks...I brought two tickets." he went into his drawer and gave me a ticket "Flight from here to California." I got up with the ticket "Oh...I'm not done with you at least not yet." I then heard him unzip his pants, I shook my head, I placed the clutch on the chair and walked behind the desk, he pushed his chair back to give me room to get on my knees. I got on my knees and pulled down his pants a bit more, he adjusted himself in the chair to get comfortable, he was so small so choking wasn't going to be a problem, He smoked his cigar and looked down at me, I grabbed his dick and got to work, I sucked the tip of his dick hard, and he groaned, I played with his balls and sucked his dick fast he gasped aloud, and gripped on the sides of his chair. "aghh." I stroked his dick and licked the tip of his dick, I looked up at him while jerking him off "how you like that?" I asked while stroking him off fast, I then put his dick back in his mouth he grabbed my head and pushed my head further, I rubbed his balls and closed my eyes imagining it was Adrian. He gasped "AHHHH FFFU-" he then came I felt the shot in the back of my throat I tried pulling up and he pushed my head back down I had no other choice but to swallow his nut.