Chapter 18

Shanice POV

It was a Thursday of the second week, Adrian was super busy sometimes not even making it home, I was taking up all the deeds to the house, as well as my restaurant so that in Hati I would establish the same business, I had 3 million stashed in my bank account, and $500,000 made off my side hustle. I already had the papers needed to establish us as aliens, until we became citizens over in Hati. For over 1 and a half week, anytime Adrian did make it home I was bouncing on his dick, I even stop using birth control, to get pregnant, and he knew, I wanted his seeds, so that if I lose my man, I would find him in our kids.

"OHHH FUCK A." I was on top of him, with my hands on his chest, he was pounding up in me, while I was riding his dick, I clenched my thighs around him, and he kept thumbing my clit, with his other hand firmly squeezing my titty. "FUCK SHANICE, AHHH FUCK!" he yelled out, I had my nails deep in his chest, the perspiration engulfed us both, we were mostly silent lovers, but not tonight, I bounced up and down fast, I was about to climax, and he then flipped me over, I put my ass up in the air, he was on his knees behind me, with his dick deep in me, pounding my pussy, I could hear me pootin, he grabbed my wait pulling me back. "OO FUCK, AH shit Shanice Imma nut, agh fuck I love you girl." He then slid his thumb in my ass, and I could feel the goodness of my orgasm In my stomach, I was having convulsions, I tried gripping on the sheets, I was weak I had an orgasm, and came, he slowed down with harder thrust he just kept pounding my pussy, pulling me back, he then gasped, and I could feel his warm cum insert me. We was both breathing hard, I stayed in that position, my pussy was throbbin. He slid 3 fingers in me, while licking my lower back, I gasped, and gripped the sheets, my legs was shaking, he kissed up to my ear and whispered "I'm daddy A." he then slid his fingers in an out fast, I was so wet, he licked in my ear, and kissed to my neck, I was gonna smell like his minty saliva and cologne and I would embrace this smell before I took a shower. "AAAA DADDY AAA I LOVE YOU." There was then a knock on the door, he stopped and got up, I had my head down, swollen, and didn't wanna get up, I just wanted to be in this position. "Hey dad, wheres mommy?" "she sleep, what you need?" "She said she would make me my favorite breakfast, before I go to school." Shit! "I'll make it, mommy needs to rest." Thank God, I loved this man so much.

I dropped Hezekiah off at school, and met up with Patrice, I was going to break the news to her.

"I would like the sausage, omlette with cheese, hash brown plate, and coffee with sugar and cream." I smiled while looking at the menu. Me and Patrice met up at Stuff Cowboys Café, a very homie, breakfast and brunch restaurant. "I would like the same as her." The waiter smiled and took our menus. "Patrice I have some very important news to tell you." "Girl so do I about my new man." She was cheesing hard, and went into her purse for a small ring box, she then opened it, and it held a 14 karat black diamond wedding ring. "OH MY GOD, CONGRATULATIONS." I said with amazement, the ring was nice, and had carved letters in it. "Yes girl, Paul said ready, he said he's about to land on this deal that's gonna put a lot of money into his pockets." "Paul? Paul who has 5 mixed kids Hispanic and Black?" I asked "Yes girl, yes I know he has 5 kids, it's a lot, but I love this man so much, it doesn't even matter." Then all the pieces starting coming together, Adrian wasn't paying Paul enough to to keep his mouth shut. "Did he tell you what he do for a living, have you visited his home?" "Well he says he's a realtor, and no I've never visited his home...why can't you just be happy for me? Is it because Adrian won't marry your ass you can't just be happy once for me?" "No, no I'm just saying, I know this Paul you talkin about and he already has a wife, I'm just saying be careful." "NO! he said he's leaving his wife, and I believe him, this ring says it all....maybe we should do this another time." "Patrice, now you know you my girl you really gonna let di-" "You know what....I don't need this negativity." She then got up "If you won't be happy for me, I think it's about time we end this friendship, I'm tired of you never supporting me Shanice." She then slapped $12 on the table for her plate, and stormed out, everyone in the café looked at me. I shook my head, and paid for the rest of the tab.