Chappie~4

Okay its official I suck at writing!!! But, oh well its fun and I try so yeah. This one is going to be short probably. I am still trying. I hope this one will be more interesting. My last chapter was short, but it was just a filler. This is the real deal. ;)

Well here ya have it! Chapter 4!!! :P ('')>

Niall's p.o.v (YaY!)

I can't believe how much Hannah has changed. Like... Wow! It's absolute ridiculous. I got cut off my thoughts when Hannah escaped our hug.

"Well everybody gather around!" She said bringing the boys into the living area. Taylor stood beside her and I sat down on the couch beside Harry.

"Okay I guess you guys will have to spend the night.And even though you guys are famous and don't really have a curfew anymore, it doesn't mean you can keep us awake. Hannah and I still need to get our butts up in the morning-" Taylor got cut off by Harry.

"Why do you have to wake up early, tomorrow is Friday?" Harry asked confused. How can he be so oblivious?!

"I was getting ready to why, but someone just had to interrupt! Now, didn't they?!" Taylor shouted at him. And I giggled a little bit. Yeah I giggle. I looked over at Hannah who was smiling and glaring at Harry at the same time. How?!

Harry put his hands up in defense, "Sorry, Sorry keep going."

"As I was saying, tomorrow is the last day of school for us in High School, so don't you guys be keeping us up all night then wake us up at 2:00 P.M." Taylor said being serious.

"Well I know Taylor hasn't changed her attitude" I said and she stared at me nodding her head.

"You got that right!" She replied. "Are we clear boys?!" Hannah asked looking over at all of us.

"Yes Mam" We said except for Louis.

"Yes Sir!" He stated saluting. Oh Louis!

"That's the spirit! Now get up and we will give you a tour of our house." Hannah said gesturing for us to get up. We all got up and the adventure began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

That's it hopefully it was longer. This was really hard work Hope you enjoy it!!! Sorry for the late update!!! One the side is all of One Direction's performances on the X-Factor.

Anyways:

VOTE!!!

COMMENT<3

LIKE ;)

Bye Little Chickens!!!! XOxoXO~ Hannie