Chappie~ 2

Hey so I am updating again. And the worst part about it is that I am sick. And I am basically updating for no reason, because nobody has read this story yet....Awkward, but yeah if somebody does read this then here is chapter 3...it probably sucks.

============================== :)

Hannah's p.o.v~

I am absolute flabbergasted!!! Niall is really here! And Taylor was just staring at us wondering who was going to start talking. But I couldn't break the silence.

"OMG!!! Hannah look who it is?" Taylor said with a polite smile.

"Hi!" Niall said and the boys gave us confused glares. I wouldn't blame them though. Me and Niall were staring at each other like we were idiots. And the guys don't even know who Taylor and I are.

"I've missed you so much Hannie" Niall stated as he stood up and gave me a hug. I hugged back. I'm shocked he knew who I was. I've changed a lot since he auditioned and got through. While I am looking all the memories flooded back to when we first met, and we both only 5 yrs.old.

Flashback:

"Honey wake up! You don't want to miss your first at school in Ireland?!" My mom yelled from the doorway. I knew I was going to hate today because me and my mom just moved to Ireland for her job and I was only 5 yrs. old.

"Ok, but mommy I am so nervous." I said dramatically.

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll be fine, I promise" she said holding out for me to take.

"Pinkie promise!" I say as held her large pinkie with my small pinkie.

(At school)......

"Class I won't you to welcome our new student Hannah Charleston. She came from America!" The guy teacher, Mr.Padlock said. I felt really awkward at the fact that he was so happy to have an American student here at this school.

"Welcome Hannah!!" All the kids yelled, and I was glad to see they were all my age. I looked around the room at the at the kids. You could tell they were Irish from their voices and just looking at them! I then gave Mr. Padlock a questioning look on 'what do I do now'.

"Ahhh lassie how about you sit beside Niall Horan over there, Niall can you please stand up and show her where to sit." Replied Mr. Padlock. I had to try my best from laughing when he called me lassie.

Then in the corner a little boy, Niall I think, stood up with a smile and pointed to the chair beside him.

" Hi I'm Niall, even though you might already know that." I sat beside him ,and in the classroom, the desk were split in 2's, and it was boy, girl--boy, girl. Well then.

"Hi I'm Hannah, even though you might already know that" I said while smiling.

He held out his hand.

I just stared at it. Was he asking me to have a handshake with him? Wow!

"Ummm....are you going to shake?" Niall asked with a curious face, while smiling.

"Ewwww NO!!! Boys have cooties! Are you crazy!?" I yelled at him not that loud. He gave me a small laugh with his hand still out. I finally grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Now that's better!" He said still smiling and I smiled back......again.

This will be interesting!

End of flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you guys know each other" I heard, I think, Louis said. Even though I thought it was pretty obvious, I shouldn't make a rude remark. But, of coarse Taylor would.

"Well, of coarse they know each other!!! They've known each other since they were born!!" Taylor yelled a little bit too loud.

That loud mouth! I thought, that's why I love her!

"Well okay then!!" Louis yelled back really sassy.

" Mate! Calm down. Hi. I'm Harry" Harry said putting his hand for her shake. Really what's up with shaking hands!!! People from different countries confuse me.

Taylor shook his hand with a smirk.

Then I looked at my clock as an excuse to leave. "Oh my gosh!! Taylor we need to leave!" I yelled and laid the money down on the table to pay, grabbed Taylor's arm, and ran out of Starbucks.

I looked all around for our car and couldn't find it.

"Hey wait up!" I heard the boys yelling at us. But, I ignored them and ran and ran bringing Taylor with me. I finally found the car. I stopped running and looked behind us to see if we lost them. I looked at Taylor it looked like she was trying to say something, but she was trying to catch her breath.

"Tay, give me the keys" I said and she actually gave me the keys. I unlocked the car doors and when I was about to get in the car, someone stopped me. I figured it was Taylor, but it wasn't. It just had to be Niall.

"Can you please give us a ride" He pleaded. "We got dropped off and they expect for u to walk back to our hotel"

"Who's they?" I asked. "Paul" He responded.

I was about to say no, but he cut me off, "If you give us a ride back to the hotel we can try to figure all of 'this' out." He said trying to get me to say yes.

"KK! but, you have to all sit in the back.....GOT IT!!!" I told them, while Taylor got into the car.

"Got It!!!" They all yelled back saluting. Since I drive a van we all could fit in the car. Then Taylor turned on the radio.

Then the song everybody knew came on. It started with cow bells. And Liam started singing for his line. The song that we were jamming out to was "What Makes You Beautiful".

We all screaming to the top of our lungs to the song. Then I thought, 'Where is their hotel, I only been to one of London's hotle's'

Oh well, we might get lost, I wonder what they would say if we did?

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

So, nobody still has read this story, I might update my status on this!!! :)

Seriuosly though, I am talking to myself! :'( I feel like I suck at writing. And I do!! This is the best I can do soooo....YEAH!!!! And the song on the right is what makes you beautiful, because you are beautiful!!!!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

AND LIKE!!!

 Bye Chickens!!!! :P