Chappie~ 7

Hello there!!! ;) I am finally updating more!! It may seem like it's easy to update everyday, but man its sooooo difficult!!!!  I hope you guys understand!!! And I Hope you like this chapter!!!

Hannah's p.o.v~

Taylor and I gasped at the sight of Brynn. I felt much worst that we left her! She had bruises on her arms and legs, her cheeks were red, and there was a little cut on her forehead.

"Oh my gosh!!! Come in!! We will help you!!" Taylor shouted dragging in Brynn. Poor girl!

"Here! Boys move!!" Taylor yelled pushing the boys away from the couch and making Brynn sit down.

"Hannah go get the first-aid kit!!" Taylor yelled at me. Jeez!! Tay needs to calm her tits!!!

I then ran upstairs to the restrooms, opened the cabinets, and got the first-aid kit. I ran back downstairs and gave it to Taylor.

"Guys calm down it's not a big of deal. I've been worst." Brynn said shrugging it off like it was nothing.

"Are you crazy?! This is huge!! I can't believe somebody could hurt someone like you!" I yelled. This made me so mad! Like really? Who would do this?! Why would they do this?

"Here I will help Brynn, You and one of the boys go get the other couch from our basement so we all could sit and calm down." I said opening the first-aid kit.

"You guys have another couch?!" Niall asked bewildered.

"No, I just said that randomly, out of nowhere." I stated sarcastically. Niall just grinned.

"Who wants to help get the couch?" Taylor asked looking at the boys. Of course none of them raised their hand. Harry looked at the boys questioningly then raised his hand.

"I guess I will since I am the only man here!" He said laughing, while Taylor and I smirked.

"Oh shut up!! And go get the couch!!" Louis said.

Taylor and Harry then left the living room to the basement. And I started getting helpful things that will help Brynn's wounds.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. She then replied with a 'no' right after the question.

"Don't worry! You can have anything you want! I know you're hungry. What do you want?" I said.

"Do you have cereal?" She asked in her innocent tone like we first met her.

"Of course! What do you want?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Ummm....Lucky Charms?" She asked. Well good thing we have it!!!

"Okay it's coming up!" I yelled getting out the cereal from one of the cabinets and putting it on the counter. I then get out the milk from (Well Duhh!!!) the fridge. I then opened the box of lucky charms and found a bowl and poured the cereal in the bowl. I then closed the box and put it back in the cabinets. I opened the milk carton and poured the milk in the bowl. I put the milk in the fridge and got a spoon and walked back to the living room.

"Okay here you g-" I got cut off by the sight of Niall and Liam bandaged up Brynn. I started smiling crazy of how helpful they are. They all looked at me.

"Here" I said giving the cereal to Brynn. She instantly took it and ate quickly.

"Slow down, love!" Zayn said calming her. She started to eat normally. Than we heard a giant *BANG!*

"DANG IT STYLES!!! YOU DUMBO!!!" I heard Taylor yell from the basement. We all started dieing of laughter again today.

~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Back to when Taylor and Harry went to get the couch<3)

Taylor's p.o.v~

I led Harry down toward the basement past the T.V.

"Okay all we have to do is get the couch." I mumbled to myself. I hate going down the basement and Hannah know it, but for all of our sake's I'm gonna have to make a sacrifice.

"Well..." Harry said awkwardly trying to break the silence.

"Well here we are!! Welcome to agony...population now 2." I said being dramatic, while opening the door of complete darkness. Harry laughed.

"Do you not like it down here?"

"I never had, that's probably going to explain why it's so clean. Now where is the light switch?" I asked feeling the walls for the light switch, when I felt it I turned the lights on. Harry jumped a little bit. Scaredy cat, I thought.

"Okay go downstairs! Peasant!!" I shouted and shoved him.

"No! You go first!" He pouted.

"Ladies first!!" I gestured. He then smiled.

"Is that how it's going to be?!" He challenged. That's it!

"Lets just go down at the same time!" I said. He then agreed, and we walked down together. It kept getting colder and much scarier and we were walking very slow like turtles. I then got really cold when this wind blew at us. I was trying to fight the urge to hug him or touch him, but MAN! IT'S FREEZING TITTIES DOWN HERE!!!! So I just held his warm hand.

"Gosh your hands are freezing." he stated and when we got off the steps he took both of my hands and put them up to his mouth and blew hot air on them and warmed them up. As he was doing that I noticed that he had green eyes and...DIMPLES!!! How did I not notice that when he smiled? My ex-boyfriend had dimples and green eyes, but he wasn't Harry. Harry noticed me staring at him.

Harry then stared back at me into my eyes. I literally didn't know what to say and neither did Harry. He started smiling and I poked his dimple.

"Your mysterious one" Harry chuckled. We then started walking to get the couch. We found the couch just sitting there. Its not a big couch, but it can fit at least 3 people. Harry went on one side and I went on the other.

"1..2...3!" Harry yelled as we both lifted up the couch. We then started carrying the couch to the stairs.

"Watch your step!" He said because I was the one that was walking backwards, up the steps, and carrying a end of the couch....lucky me!!

"We're almost there!" I told Harry. And then Harry dropped the end of the couch and made a big *BANG!*

"DANG IT STYLES! YOU DUMBO!!!" I yelled at him. He started laughing his head off and picked the end of the couch back up and we went up to the top of the stair and I opened the door.

"I swear! This night is going to be interesting!" I said.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I worked VERY EXTRA HARD on this chapter. I'm sorry if it wasn't good, but it took me almost the whole day!!! I hope you guys are liking it!!! P.s: On the side is a picture of Brynn!!!

And QOTD: Do you think anything going to happen between Taylor or Harry...they got a little bit romantic....just saying!!!

Also,:

VOTE!!!<3<3<3

COMMENT!!<3<3

LIKE!<3

ByE mY sKiTtLeS!!! <3<3 ;*