Chappie~ 8

Whoop whoop!! No school for me!!! I'm on a roll with updating!!! And sad news is that my soccer practice was canceled :'(, but the bright side is that we won't have to jog around the middle school gym for 5, 7, or 10 mins.!!! I hope you like this chapter!! P.s: This chapter might not be long. :(

Brynn's p.o.v (YAY!)~

I was so glad that everybody was helping me, but I felt spoiled. And that's what those boys that bully me told me everyday! They always go, 'your such a spoilt brat!', or, 'You are spoiled and worthless'. They were always saying it. And by the looks of everybody helping me I guess those boys were right.

"Guys! I feel spoiled you don't have to do anything!" I stated getting nervous of what they were going to say next.

"No! Like we said earlier! We are doing this because we want to!!" Hannah stated while helping Harry and Taylor get the couch put beside the front door to the right of the wall to connect the ends of the 2 couches.

"Whatever!! But at least make me sleep on the couch tonight so I won't feel bad. It feels really comfy too!" I said rocking back and forth on the couch smiling hoping they get the point.

"I don't know Brynn......?!" Taylor said not really knowing what to say. Then Liam sat beside me on the couch and started rocking back and forth just like I did.

"Brynn has a point." He said and winked at me, "This couch is comfy." He pointed out and I smiled. Well he was a nice lad. I wonder why he was sticking up for me. He turned at me again and smiled, I blushed and smiled back.

"Brynn are you sure?" Hannah asked.

"Of course! Just say yes already!" I said giggling a little.

"Fine. I will go get some blankets and pillows!" Taylor sighed. Then I kind of felt more bad. Did I upset her? Did I make her feel bad?! "Well of course you did! You just told them that you wanted to sleep on a couch, and hardly anybody sleeps on couches!" I thought to myself. I mentally slapped myself on the forehead.

Taylor ran upstairs to get the supplies. And when I say ran I mean she really ran up the steps like she was a cheetah.

"GOSH TAYLOR!!!! THIS ISN'T THE OLYMPICS!!!" Niall said. Wait a minute!!! How did I not noticed before!!! Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn is that one boy band!!! What was it again?

"WELL IT IS TO ME!!!" Taylor yelled throwing 2 pillows down stairs. I turned around and looked at the boys. I can't believe it!! I mean...I may not be a giant fan, but man I love their music so much! If I was a fan I think I would at least know their band name. I didn't realize I was staring at them when Hannah poked my cheek.

"What the heck?" I said looking at Hannah that was smiling. She is so devious.

"You were staring at them!" She said putting her hands up in defense.

"Well maybe she just likes all of this" Louis said gesturing to himself and then started making muscles. And all the boys, including Hannah, were laughing.

"No way!! The only reason why I was staring was because I just realized you guys are in that famous boy band!" I said blushing from what just happened. To be honest, I don't like Louis out of the band, he is hot and has a very positive personality, but my eyes are on brown ones with brown hair.....and his name is Liam Payne!!

"Oh...." Louis said and pouted an then I started laughing while Hannah was still laughing too.

Taylor then threw the blankets down and came out with another pillow. She put the pillow on the stairs and sat on the pillow. Next thing you know Taylor was going down stairs, one her bum, on a pillow. When she got to the last step she stood up, picked the pillow up, and bowed.

"Really Taylor?!" I asked laughing.

"Here take it!" She said laughing and handing me the pillow.

"EW! NO!!! YOU HAD YOUR BUM ON IT!!!" I said hitting the pillow out of her hands and make it land on the floor. Then everybody started cracking up!! We all kept laughing for like 10 minutes. I am glad that I am starting to make friends.

I already have friends, but we never have a fun time like this. Its always so awkward between us! Heck!! We may not even be friends. We might be loners that just hang out together and don't talk at all.

"Phew! What do we do now?" Zayn asked.

"How about we watch a scary movie?" I asked and everybody gave me a weird look.

"You want to watch a scary movie?" Liam asked bewildered.

"Well of course!!! I love scary movies!!!" I said excited. Hoping that we will.

"OKAY THEN!!! Lets give it a try!!" Niall said. Here we go....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's p.o.v~

We decided to put in the movie "Your Next". At the beginning of the movie there of course was a dirty scene so we had to skip that, but other than that I'm pretty sure Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Taylor kept jumping. They got scared so easily!

On the couch that Taylor and Harry got had Liam, Brynn, and Zayn on it. Liam and Brynn snuggled up together and they looked so cute!! I looked at Brynn closely at her bruises and cuts. The cut on her fore head had a Band-Aid and then I looked at her wrists. She took off all of her bracelets earlier and I kept wondering why she had so many. Then I looked at her wrists even more closely.

I seen these scars on her wrist and I wondered where were they from. Wait...WHAT?! I KNEW IT!!

I then gasped out loud and everybody looked at me.  When Brynn looked at me she noticed I was looking at her scars. I was so shocked!! But, the thing that Brynn did next was more shocking then any thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

WADDUP!!!! I figured out that I don't have school tomorrow!!! So, I might update tomorrow too!! YAY!! Sorry for the cliffhanger I just had to!!! But, do you guys think anything is going to happen between Liam and Brynn?! Do you like the new cover of this book?! And last question......What do you think Brynn did that was even more shocking?!?!

Also:

VOTE!!!<3<3<3

COMMENT!!<3<3 \/ \/ (down below ;D )

LIKE!<3

ByE!!!!