Chappie~ 9

HOLA!!! I am starting to wonder if this story is going anywhere?!?!?! Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER. But, oh whale. I hope this chapter is longer and good!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I also love when u guys comment!! They always brighten up my day, that is why I dedicated this chapter to @FALLoutLAUREN...Now lets get this chapter started!!!! XoxoX-Hannie

Hannah's p.o.v~

What Brynn did next was most shocking.

She pulled down her sleeves and stood up from the small couch.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!" She yelled and then started crying. Now I feel bad!! I just can't believe she would really do something like this!! She stood there crying while everybody was confused.

Liam stood up and gave her a hug while whispering things to her.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling, but it's hard to be me you know." Brynn said separating Liam and her hug.

"I'm truly sorry, but why do you cut yourself?" I asked as we all started to comfort her.

"Wait...What?!" she asked confusingly, "You think I cut myself!!??"  Then she had a little smirk on her face.

"Yeah, why do you have those scars and why do u cut?"

"Well, umm it's another story I don't want to talk about right now." Brynn stated while looking down at her shoes.

Then we all sat down and finished our movie with silence that was un-readable. It was a comfortable silence with a hint of awkward silence, and it is all my fault.

Then the movie ended and everybody was yawing and stretching.

"Okayyy....What time is it?" Taylor asked while we got out our phones. Well I be darned! It was 9:26PM

"I believe it's time to go to bed." Brynn said grinning

"Well, lets go!" Louis said as we all headed upstairs except for Brynn, who was sleeping on the couch. Then, when Taylor and I got into our room, Taylor got changed into her Pajamas in the closet and I just changed in the middle of the room.

"Can I come out yet?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah!" I replied, then Taylor stepped out of the closet and sat on her bed. I went over to my bed and sat on it too.

"That movie was too scary for me!" Taylor said still looking like she was about to pee her pants.

"I loved the movie!" I said back smiling. "Well of course you would," Taylor mumbled while pulling the covers over her and getting into her bed. After she got comfortable in her bed I did the same thing.

"Hey Taylor?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She answered back.

"I think this summer will turn out interesting." I said smiling even though she couldn't see me.

"I agree, nighty night!" She stated as she got out of bed to turn off the lights and cuddled back into her bed.

"Nighty night!" I replied as I tried to fall asleep.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Okay!! Phew!! This chapter probably wasn't long because my friend was texting me begging me to post, so I just decided to post it now!! Thanks for everyone who reads my story!! And thanks for everyone who is voting!! Keep it up!!

READ!!!!

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

bYe My LiTtLe ChIcKeNs<3<3<3<3 XOXO~ Hannie