Chappie~ 6

I suck at updating!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't update earlier!! I had so much freaking homework and I had soccer practice this whole week!! But, I didn't care it was all worth it!!! I made it on the school soccer team!!! Whale, you probably don't care.... So anyways I will start working hard on updating, more here ya go!!!

Niall's p.o.v~

The room we were sleeping in was freaking awesome!!! It was huge, but not too big. The boys walked in and looked around and so did I.

"Well I guess you guys like it?" Hannah said, more like questioning.

"No we don't like it we love it." I said trying to tease her like I used to do.

"Good because we if u didn't like it you were gonna have to sleep on the couch!" Taylor said sitting on one of the beds. There was at least 3 beds. One bed was a king sized bed, the other 2 were just like regular beds.

"Do you think the king sized bed would fit 3 of you on it?" Hannah asked, "And if it doesn't then we could buy another bed!" She said quickly walking over to the king sized bed, while sitting down.

"No you don't have to do that we will think of a way don't worry." Liam said walking towards the last bed in the corner of the room. "I call this bed!" He said while laying down.

Then Taylor and Hannah got up walked towards us. As soon as they got near us Hannah checked hr phone.

"Are you kidding?!" She yelled.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked.

"Its only 7:00!!! Are you guys even hungry?!....Other than Niall!" She said laughing.

"Actually I'm not even hungry, and  we just got back from Starbucks." I said being honest.

"No I don't think any of us is hungry." Zayn said. Liam got up off the bed and walked over towards us. Then we all just stood there not saying anything until somebody's phone started ringing. The ring-tone was a song by Avril Lavigne called "Happy Ending".

You were everything, everything that I wanted!

You were meant to be supposed to be, but we lost it-

Then Taylor answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey!! Girl what's going on?!"

"Oh...well I mean...do you want to come over?!" Was she really inviting someone else over?! Do they have another bed somewhere?!

"Okay se ya later!! Bye!" Then she hung up the phone.

"Who was that?!" Hannah asked giving Taylor a look.

"Do you remember that girl we met in school today?" Taylor asked.

"Brynn?!" Hannah asked with wide eyes. Why would she be so concerned?!

"Yep. She really needs a place tonight so she could stay here for tonight."

"Wait, What, Why? I am so confused!" I said not understanding anything.

"There is this girl, named Brynn Gales, and she was getting bullied today so we stood up to those bullies and told them not to mess with her anymore, and now we are friends." Hannah said filling me on everything.

"Well does she know where you guys live?" Harry asked.

"Well...ummm...You know what I will call her back and give her our address." Taylor said running out of the room and downstairs. When she left all of us started dieing of laughter.  Then we all went downstairs.

Hannah's p.o.v~

"Okay! That's perfect! Good bye!" Taylor then put down her phone.

"That was quick!" Louis said while sitting on the couch with Harry. (A/N I ship Larry Stylinson.) 

"She lives kinda close to us!! So it's not long of a drive!!" Taylor said excited. I wondered why would Brynn want to spend the night we just got to know her.

"Okay well here is the T.V remote, you can watch anything you want." I said throwing the boys on the couch the remote. Then led Taylor into the kitchen.

"Hey is something wrong with Brynn?!" I asked concerned.

"At the end of the school day, the guys started to hurt her more, but not as much as they did yesterday, and she doesn't want to go home in a beaten disaster in front of her mom. So, she called her mom and told her that she was going to a friends house tonight because tomorrow is the last day of school. And since she didn't know anybody she just called us." Taylor said sympathetically.

"How bad do you think she looks?! I knew we should've stayed a little longer at school and protect her, but someone just had to have their coffee!!" I stated while tugging my hair a little.

"Calm down she can't be that bad?!" Taylor questioned.

*Knock Knock*  "Hey guys! It's me...Brynn...Gales..." Brynn said, she still sounds innocent!!

"We're coming don't worry!!" Taylor yelled as we went out of the kitchen and into the living room. All the boys stood up from the couch and I looked at what they were watching on T.V. They were watching Friends.

Then Taylor opened the door to a bruised and bloody girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola!! Okay so I hope this chapter was longer!! I worked very hard on it and I hope you guys liked it!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Also:

VOTE!!!<3

COMMENT!!!<3

AND LIKE!!!<3

PeAcE oUt!!! Bye Bye Now.