Chappie~5

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE...I just had my Birthday and turned 12....I was sssssooooo mad because wattpad was acting funny and deleted half of chapter 4!!! But, yeah lets just pray this will be longer than the last chapter!!!!

Hannah's p.o.v~

"Okay as you can see this the living room!" I stated the obvious.

"This right here is our T.V, underneath it we have this cabinet thingy or drawer thingy" Taylor said pointing to it. I started to giggled as I remembered when Taylor and I was shopping for furniture and never new what the thing was called so we always called it "drawer thingy".

"In the top drawer we have scary movies, in the second we have romantic movies, and in the third drawer we have kiddie movies! And they are in order from greatest to least. We LOVE scary movies the most!!" I said in excitement, I've always loved scary movies.

"Awwee that's a cute picture of you, Taylor, and Niall." Liam said pointing to the picture on the wall beside the T.V. Where Niall, Taylor, and I were at the airport.

"Thanks... that was when Niall was leaving to go to the X-Factor." Taylor said missing out the part where we decided last minute to go with him.

"Well lets go upstairs to the bedrooms so you know where to go and where NOT to go" I gave them a glare when I said "not". I swear if one of them sneak into our room one of them will die.

"Okay" Niall said.

Taylor then ran past the boys and to the top of the stairs gesturing for us to go up there.

"Okay so first, here is our room...Hannah will you come here." Taylor looked at me while I walked past Niall and then she whispered something in my ear.

"Will you check our room first Sargent" She said smiling. I looked back at her and saluted.

I opened the door and went inside and Taylor instantly slammed the door shut. Okay then. I heard the boys keep asking 'what was going on?' or 'why cant we go in there?'

I looked around searching for anything that shouldn't be out of place, but before I went back out I noticed my bra left on the desk chair. As I was putting it up in the closet I found Taylors panties, or underwear, or thongs, beside the closet. I then remembered this morning when she woke up early for coffee. She was probably rushing to get ready so she just threw her undergarments beside the closet.

As I got don cleaning that up I went opened the door and told Taylor "The cost was clear." Ad she just nodded.

"This is our....now cleaned....room" Taylor stated as the boys entered while gasping.

"Nice room" Zayn said. "Nice combination"

"I'm guessing your guy's favorite colors are: Green, pink, orange, and red?" Louis asked staring at the colorful walls in our room.

"I like green and pink and Taylor likes orange and red." I stated. Our room was half pink with green polka dots and the other half flames from a fire. It may look or seem stupid, but it was worth it.

"I remember you have always wanted half of the room your favorite colors and the other half your friends favorite color.  And I just realized you weren't joking." Niall said grinning.

"I'm in love with these flames!!" Zayn said tracing the walls with his hand.

"Thanks even though we aren't really artists" I told Zayn.

"Wait you guys did all of this?!" Harry questioned looking puzzled.

"Yup and we worked our butts off!" Taylor told him laughing.

"Enough with our room lets show them the guest room and bathrooms!" I said walking out of my room and heading down the hallway hearing the boys follow behind me.

"Okay here we go...this will be where you guys are sleeping!" I said opening the bedroom door.

"Oh my gosh!!!" They all said as they walked in.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey pals!!! I created a one direction fandom account on Instagram so follow us!!! And if u do make sure to comment "wattpad" on one of our pictures and we will follow u!!! Hoped this chapter was longer for u guyzzzz lol

Also:

COMMENT!!!XOXO

VOTE!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3

LIKE!!!~~~~

ByE LiTtLe ChIcKeNs  ;*   ;*