a letter to that one person.

After all of this time I still write letters to you. I don't know why. Maybe it is because of the things I wish I could have told you, but now that our friendship seems long gone, I write more letters. It is something that let's me hold onto the small amount of time we had together. I do hope that you are happy where you are now. Maybe you realized that we just ended up crossing paths.

I am one to believe in fate and destiny, I believe that fate and/or destiny has spoken it words in actions between us. I wish that we could have stayed friends, or least I could have been able to at least say goodbye. Don't worry though, my friends don't let me forget about you and I don't think I could ever forget. I know this won't be the last letter to you, but it may be the last one you read. Or that anyone reads for that matter.

Maybe our horrible little story just wasn't meant to be read nor told. We aren't romeo and Juliet, instead we are more like two north sides of a magnet to each other, but I will not change to be the south side to you. I do not ask you to change either, I only wish that we could have been born to be at least friends.

I will never know your side of the story and you will never know mine and maybe that's why it just didn't work between us.