2

"Okay", he says to himself.
"Room 15."
He walks through the hallways of his new school.

He met some other people that are new but sadly Soonyoung and Jun don't have the same class as him.

He goes through a new corridor when he sees how someone pushed another one down.

"Oh I'm so sorry", the tall guy who pushed the other person down and goes onto his knees.

"Let me help you", he says.

He has a little accent like Jun. Maybe he's chinese too.

He probably ran into that other person out of accident, he thinks.

But in that moment the Chinese boy pushes the one Seongcheol couldn't really identify as boy or girl to the ground once again, so all of the papers and books land all over the floor.

"Bye, you faggot!", the chinese boy shouts at the person, Seongcheol is sure it's a boy.

The tall boy walks away fast and the long haired boy on the ground starts to pick up his stuff.

Seongcheol walks over to where the boy sits on the ground and gets on his knees like the chinese boy did.

The long haired boy stops and stays frozen.

Seongcheol picks up some papers and looks at the boy infront of him.

His hair is dyed blonde and his skin is kinda pale. He wears a pullover even though it's august.

"Hey, are you okay?", Seongcheol asks and hands the papers to the boy.

"What's your name?"

The boy doesn't answer and just shakes his head.

He takes the papers from Seongcheol. "Thank you", he says quietly. "But you shouldn't be seen with me."

He stands up and wants to walk away but Seongcheol catches his wrist.

"I'm Seongcheol", he says. "What's your name?"

"His name is Jeonghan", a little boy says and walks up behind them.

"I'm Jihoon", he says and holds out his hand to Seongcheol.

"You're new here, right?"

Seongcheol nods as he shakes Jihoon's hand. "Does one of you know where room 15 is?", he asks.

Finally someone that can help him.

"Yep, that's where I have to go and you have to go to your class too, Jeonghan", Jihoon says and smiles at the long haired boy.

"Come on Seongcheol! We have maths and you don't want to come too late to one of MrKim's classes."

Seongcheol nods and follows the small guy.

His head still spinning around Jeonghan.