"I hate school", he mumbles as he went to his first class at his second day.

"It's not that bad when you don't get into fights on your first day", Jun tells him when he catches up to him.
"You think so?"

"He's right. The fight you started was dumb", Soonyoung says.

"Are you all appearing out of nowhere?", he asks frustrated.

"No, but still why did you start a fight?"

He sighs and brushes his hair out of his face.

"They harassed him",he answers after a while. He doesn't know how often he had already said that by now.

"And he didn't seemed like he could do anything against being pushed against a locker and get beaten up."

His new friends look at him confused and he just shakes his head.

"He was super skinny and definitely not strong enough to defend himself against two trained guys."

"And do you know any reasons why they harassed him?", Soonyoung asks confused.

"I don't know but they called him 'faggot'"

Jun and Soonyoung both look terrified at this.

"Do you really think they did this because he's gay?", Jun says and Seongcheol knows what he means.

All three of them changed schools because they had problems because of their sexuality.

"And I thought this school would be better", Soonyoung says.

"I thought the same but-", Seongcheol interrupts Jun before he can end his sentence.

"There these two", he says and points at Vernon and Minghao.

"One of them is chinese, the other was born in New York as far as I know."

Jun and Soonyoung look at the two boys silently before they turn back to Seongcheol.

"And who's this other guy?", Soonyoung asks.

Seongcheol searches through the crowd until he sees the beautiful long haired boy.

"There, him", he says.

"The one with the long hair. His name is Jeonghan."

Jun's eyes go wide when he sees him.

"He's gorgeous", Soonyoung says.

"Ay!", Seongcheol shouts.

His friends laugh at him because of his sudden outburst.

"I understand, I understand! He's yours", they say at the same time.

"He's not mine", Seongcheol pouts.

"I just want to protect him."