16

They were holding hands while they were walking through the park.

Seongcheol smiled at the other that had leaned his head onto his shoulder.

Jeonghan seemed better. Seongcheol had talked with Jihoon after the dinner and he found out about Jeonghan hurting himself.

He didn't talked about it with him but he couldn't get it out of his mind.

He knew that just because they were dating Jeonghan wouldn't be completely fine and a normal happy boy.

Seongcheol just wanted to makes sure that the other knew someone was there for him and that he wasn't alone.

He had grown close friends with Jihoon over that time and he also got to know Joshua, Mingyu and Wonwoo better.

Jun had changed school again because his father had found another job...again and Soonyoung...well Soonyoung was still the same dork as always.

Seongcheol was planning to maybe tell his parents about Jeonghan if the teen was okay with it.

"Earth at Cheol!"

Jeonghan waved his hand infront of Seongcheol's face. He was wearing a big hoodie he had stolen from Seongcheol's wardrobe and one of the trousers they bought together.

"Yeah?" Seongcheol snapped out of his daydreaming.

"You were so deep in your thoughts I was scared by your stare", Jeonghan laughed and played with the other's fingers.

"I love you."

Seongcheol didn't plan to say it. It just felt right to say it and the blush that creeps onto Jeonghan's face was worth the risk.

"Come, Jihoon's probably already waiting for us!"

Seongcheol followed his boyfriend and smiled to himself.

Maybe he could make Jeonghan completely happy again.