Seongcheol was doing his homework when his door bell rings and makes him jump at the sudden noise.

He walks down the stairs and opens the door.

He had thought to see anyone but the small guy infront of his house.

Pink hair is standing wild around Jihoon's head as he leans against the door frame.

"Hi", Seongcheol says and signals Jihoon to come in.

"I won't stay that long...", the pink haired guy starts.

"I just...i just wanted to thank you."
Seongcheol furrows his eyebrows.

"Because of Jeonghan?"

Jihoon nods and sighs. He seems to feel awkward standing in the hallway.

"It's just that...that I tried to help him ever since this all started but it didn't work. Jeonghan...he's broken and maybe you can fix him", Jihoon says and Seongcheol is sure there're tears filling his eyes.

In that moment it doesn't matter to him that he only knows the boy from talking once and that this whole situation he got himself into was kinda fucked up but he takes the small boy into his arms as soon as the tears start streaming.

Seongcheol felt bad for him. He tried so hard helping Jeonghan but it didn't work.

But it wasn't his fault. Seongcheol was sure with this.

It wasn't Jihoon's fault that Jeognhan got into this situation.

"It's okay....shhh", he tries to calm the other down and after a while Jihoon let's go of him.

"Thank you", he says while brushing his pink hair out of his face.

"I guess I needed this."

Seongcheol nods and tells Jihoon about his plan of sitting together at lunch.
He seems glad to have help and also to have company.

"You want to stay for dinner? My mom comes home in ten minutes and she cooks really nice ramen."

Jihoon nods and pulls off his shoes.
"Sounds good. I'm starving for good ramen."

Seomgcheol smiles and leads him to the kitchen.

For him it feels like the start of a great friendship.