"Don't be so nervous! We're just eating lunch!", Jun says and Soonyoung laughs at one of the hundreds of jokes about Seongcheol.

Today was the first day Jeonghan and Jihoon was going to eat with them at lunch time and yes! Seongcheol was nervous because he started to really like the long haired boy.

When they reach the lunch hall Seongcheol finds Jeonghan among the crowd in less than a second.

It came so naturally that he noticed the blonde hair and big eyes that belong to the broken boy who was standing next to his tiny best friend.

Seongcheol hasn't talked to Jihoon since he was over for dinner but something changed between them.

Like Jihoon was accepting him as help.

"Hey", he greets both of them and they sit down at a free table.

Seongcheol notices that Jeonghan was kind of shutting himself down and looking at his lap. Of course he was shy and of course he was afraid.

As far as Seongcheol knows, Jihoon was the only person Jeonghan really talked with except for his brothers but they don't know about the real problems of the long haired boy.

"You two have English with Mr. Kim too, right?", Jun asks and Jihoon nods slowly.

"Do you have an idea for your project already? For the presentation we have to hold a about something we can choose."

Jihoon shakes his head.

"We don't know the teams yet", he answers while taking a bite from his sandwich.

"I thought we could choose our partners ourselves?", Soonyoung asks confused.

Seongcheol knows that he had planned to do it with Jun.

"Nope, you can't", Jihoon explains.

"Mr. Kim will hang out a list with the teams tomorrow. That's also when he will tell us until when we have time to finish it."

Soonyoung and Jun both look really sad but Seongcheol is kinda glad he doesn't have to search for a partner.

He doesn't know anyone except for the four boys he's sitting with right now.

And they would probably have paired up. Leaving him alone.

"It's nearly end of break. I still have to get my books, bye!", Jeognhan says and walks away quickly.

"He already has all his books in his bag", Jihoon says while sighing.

"What do you mean?", Soonyoung asks confused.

"He hates being around new people."
Jun and Soonyoung both still look slightly confused but they still nod as a sign that they unserstood.

"How did you got close to him", Jun asks after a while of thinking.

"We just grew up together. You can say we're literally brothers."