Seongcheol sat at the dinner table next to Jihoon.

His parents were happy when he told him that Jihoon was his friend from school.

The small male himself was suprised that he had titled him that but didn't say anything against his new status.

His mum stressed herself about making a good image to Jihoon.

"The stew is really great, Mrs Choi", Jihoon says and Seongcheol notices his dad smiling at Jihoon.

"So...", his dad starts.

"How did you met?"

Seomgcheol sighs and buries his head in his hands.

"Ähm... I told him his way to his first class on his first day", Jihoon answers and blushes.

Seongcheol has noticed that the small boy doesn't like to talk that much.

He's more of the quiet type that keeps to himself alot.

Jeognhan is probably one of the only persons he opens up to.

Jihoon leaves about an hour later.

Seongcheol helps his parents clean the kitchen and he feels  the stares of his parents on his back.

"What?", he asks and turns around.
His parents stay quiet for a while before they answer.

"So do you like this Jihoon?"

He sighs and brushes his hair out of his face.

"He's a friend, mom. And his friend needs help. That's why he came here", he answers while he puts away the last plate.

"Okay, but just know it's okay",his father says and pads his shoulder.

"Yeah, I know."