11

It was when he got home that he realizes that he had detention and had to go back to school.

He literally begged his mom to drive him back and she was pretty angry with him for forgetting such a thing.

So he ends up being the last one to come into the room and he makes a quick excuse for the teacher.

He looks around the room and sees Minghao and Vernon in the back of the room.

Jeonghan was sitting as far away from them as he could and seems to relax a little bit more when Seongcheol sat down beside him.

"Hi", the long haired boy says shyly.

"Hey."

Seongcheol smiles slightly and looks to the teacher at the front. He didn't know him yet but she seemed pretty young and didn't bother to really watch over them.

Seomgcheol took out his notebook and started making his homework.

He had nothing better to do and Jeonghan concentrated on a book, it seemed to be a love story, and Seomgcheol didn't want to bother him.

Time flies by and the hour was over faster than he expected.

"I'm gonna call you because of the project later, yeah?", he asked

Jeonghan before he went away.

"Okay."

A little smile was on the long haired male's face.

"Until later", he says quietly.

When Seongcheol could bring up the courage to call Jeonghan it was past 8 pm.

He kinda felt wrong for calling him that late but he had the courage now and he would do it now!

"Hello?" Seongcheol jumps at the sudden answer of Jeonghan. He really thought the long haired male wouldn't answer the phone at such a time.

"Hi, it's me...Seongcheol. I called because of the project..."

Oh god he sounds so dumb!

"Oh yeah. I don't know... we can meet up at mine on Saturday", Jeonghan says.

"Yes, yes, that would be good!", Seongcheol says a way too fast.

"My parents don't really like guests", he quickly ads.

"Okay, then... see you tomorrow, Cheol", Jeonghan quietly says.

"See you tomorrow", Seongcheol answers.

Cheol.

No one ever called him that. For a time his friends called him S.Coups but by now everyone just calls him Seongcheol.

It felt good to know that the long haired boy felt comfortable enough to give Seongcheol a nickname.

That's when Seongcheol realizes that he literally had a date with Jeonghan on Saturday.

Okay, it wasn't a date. It was because of school...but in some kind of way it was a date.

He's gonna stick with that.
He has a date on Saturday! Even though the other person didn't know that...

And it was with Jeonghan!