Home

This chapter was written by Gabbycx1. Thank you Gabby for writing this chapter for me. Go and check her out. It wouldn't let me tag you Gabby so sorry. Enjoy readers!

"I'm so tired " I mumble as we ride back to our house with my head on Christian shoulder and his arms around me .I think about what an amazing, beautiful night I had . I got to spend it with Christian and his family. Despite our arguments we had I'm glad we got some quality time together.

"I know baby we're almost home. " he said,kissing the top of my head .

I wake with a start as Christian lifts me up form the car. "Come on baby, let's put you to bed." he murmurs. Sleepily, I put my arms around his neck as he takes me to our room .

He opens the door and sets me down next to our bed, "Now let's get this stunning dress of my stunning wife.", he grins my favorite smile.

Slowly he sweeps my hair out of he way, something deep inside me ignites with burning fire my breathing accelerates, as does Christian's, he bends down trailing kisses from below my ear all the way to my shoulder, slowly unzipping my dress

"So beautiful. "he breathes

"Ah Christian, I want you, it's been so long." I groan loudly , I turn around and capture his lips with mine I feel his hungry, his need for me ,the evidence of his kisses as well as somewhere else...mhmm.

My hands go down to his happy trail taking the hem of his shirt out of his pants , he groans into my mouth. Suddenly, he pushes me into the bed.

"I want you too." he breathes as he take my dress off greedily and throws his shirt onto the floor and I'm only in my panties and bra. He licks his lips as he climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. I can feel his erection through his pants 

"Ahh.", I groan into his mouth relishing the feel of his tongue against mine

 "I want to feel you." he says greedily against my mouth his hands move behind me to undo my bra and throws it to the side. He trails soft, sweet kisses down to my belly until he reaches my panties . Vigilantly he glides his fingers inside me, I arch my back of the bed crying out my sweet pleasure his mouth captures mine and moves his fingers in and out slowly.

"Oh Ana... your so wet for me. " he groans "Let me hear you baby." I cry out my sweet sensation as all the muscles around my groin tightens and I let go.

" Yes Ana. " he kisses my shoulder. I'm breathing hard I jump on top of him pressing him into the mattress as I start my assault, trailing kisses all around his gorgeous muscular chest- he groans loudly.

I go down his happy trail unbutton his top button and undue his zipper and let my fingers fondle with his erection.

" FUCK Ana." he pushes himself against my hand. I get off of the bed and pull his pants down along with his boxers, with his help, and climb on top of him. I take hold of him and squeeze tightly .Very tentatively... I put him in my mouth and suck-hard, my inner goddess purrs 

"Ahh. Ana.... whoa gently." he cups my head as I push him deeper in my mouth. "FUCK!" he hisses. 

"Well Mrs.Grey seems like you missed me. " he says proudly staring down to me.

"Mr.Grey what makes you say that? " I smirk, sitting up.He smiles and pushes me down into the mattress taking my panties off, throwing them across the room.

He climbs up on top of me grins down to me . Leaning over he runs his nose along mine. 

"I love you Mrs.Grey." he breathes.

"Ahh I love you too Christian. " Very delicious and slowly he enters me. I close my eyes, relishing the sweet feeling of him inside of me. My fingers find his hair and oh-so slowly he moves in and out of me.

"Faster please Christian." I groan loudly.

"No baby, let me show you how I love you. " He murmurs. He gazes down at me in triumph and kisses me hard, then really starts to move—holy cow, relentless . . . oh fuck. My inner goddess begins to stir as he sets a pounding rhythm. I start to quicken, my legs tensing beneath him 

'Ahh " I moan.

"Give it to me Ana." His words are my undoing, and I explode, magnificently, mind-numbingly, into a million pieces around him, and he follows calling out my name.

"Ana! Oh fuck, Ana!" He collapses on top of me, his head buried in my neck.

Our breathing starts to calm down. Jeez.... with all that interaction I hope we didn't wake the kids .Christian pulls out of me I wince he turns around taking me with him for me to be on top.As Christian trails his fingertips up and down my back And I recall all of tonight. 

What Grace said tonight, I truly do believe her. I see Christian for who he is, all his fifty fucked up-ness, the way he's with his kids, a wonderful husband. I love him for who he is and Im glad Grace sees that. I may have changed Christians life for the better, but he's changed mine to.

"Why are you crying?" he asks, sitting up taking me with him.

 I curl my arms around his neck.

"Because I love you.", I murmur he grins. 

"And I you, Ana." he kisses me before I drift off to sleep.