Chapter 11

After we’d finished looking through my Facebook account, there was suddenly a loud knock on the door and we all diverted our attention to whoever was behind it.

“It’s us, are you decent?” Jack’s voice came through the door.

“No, we’re all naked and drinking champagne!” I yelled back with a smirk on my face, waiting for his reaction. We could hear some murmuring outside, which was shortly cut off by Carter;

“Yeah buddy!! We’re coming in!” the door flew open to reveal five boys with hopeful expressions on their faces. “Oh man, she was lying! You had me all excited Charlie” Carter pouted at us making the girls laugh at his expression. “Anyway, we want lunch, so can you make us food please?” he finished pleadingly, and his statement was justified by a loud rumble coming from his stomach. Sighing Alexis got up and we all followed her down to the kitchen area and began to lift random ingredients out onto the work surfaces.

“There, make yourselves a sandwich!” Emma told them all, as we all began to make ourselves sandwiches.

“I swear that’s the women’s job” Tyler muttered loud enough for us to hear, so I turned and kneed him in his crown jewels. Gasping he fell backwards clutching the area in pain. “Ice, please!” he hissed, I looked down at him sympathetically before shaking my head and stepping over his body on the cold marble floor.

Eventually the boys made their sandwiches and ate them all and we didn’t know what to do, we were bored. “X-BOX marathon!” Carter suddenly yelled at us and we nodded our heads in agreement…

We played for five hours, and it worked as a tournament of fifa; it was now the final round of the tournament. Tyler verses… you guessed it; me. This should be interesting. The game began and I immediately scored a goal; I won’t bore you with the details, but overall I did some good skills so I won; the score was 13 to 4. I had thrashed Tyler at a video game; my life is complete!! Because I had won, the boys had to make dinner for everyone, so we sent them to the kitchen and began to chat and play on our phones. I noticed that on Facebook I had somehow added more photos to my albums, and so I guessed I guessed it was Chrissy who had done it.

“Chrissy, did you put more pictures in the albums?” I asked her, she looked up at me and replied

“Yeah, I do it for everyone, I hope you don’t mind, it’s just a lot easier if I do it because it means that everyone has the picture and everyone can see what us elites are doing” she happily stated, I nodded in response to her, thankful of the gesture; the only thing I didn’t like was how she always called us ‘the elites’ it seemed weird. I’m not elite, I never had been, so it would take some getting used to. I noticed that almost fifty people had already like the pictures of our fifa tournament; did these people not having anything better to do, other than sit on Facebook all day? It was amazing, it really was.

“Dinner’s ready!” Matt called from the kitchen.

“Well, let’s go get food poisoning, shall we?” I asked jokingly, but I was met with uneasy glances from the girls. Nervously they walked into the kitchen, with me in the lead. We sat down in chairs at the long table, and awaited our food’s arrival.

“And dinner is served, many thanks go to this evenings chef; Jack!” Carter exclaimed in an awful mock British accent. Plates of food were brought out by the five boys and placed in front of us. Let me just describe what we saw; on the square plates there was a pile of steamed asparagus placed in a jenga style formation, and on top of that was a piece of pink, juicy looking smoked salmon. Then next to it, there were three swirls of mashed potato, which had been piped, yes piped onto the plates. To finish there was a small, ceramic jug, filled with what looked like Dill and Lemon sauce. The boys came in and sat down with almost carbon copies of our plates and poured us some white wine in fancy crystal glasses.

“Wow, Jack, you cooked this?” I asked, whilst trying not to drool at the plate of food before me.

“My dad’s a Michelin star chef, so he taught me how to cook” he shrugged, looking pleased with himself. After his announcement we all dug in; the food was delicious. I finished first in about five minutes, and was shortly followed by the rest of the boys, the girls took about ten minutes because of their ‘oh so dainty mouths’. What can I say? I’m just a pig when it comes to food.

“I’m sorry, there wasn’t enough time to cook a desert” Jack muttered whilst clearing away the plates.

“Never mind, we should probably leave them for some family bonding time, shouldn’t we?” Emma asked everyone as the guys were all back in the room now.

“Yeah, best be off” Parker agreed. There was suddenly a pair of arms draped over my shoulders.

“Yeah, get lost guys, we have to bond with Charlie” Carter said childishly from behind me; so it was him who was hugging me. He let go of me and began to hug all of the girls’ goodbye, and high five the boys. That was another thing I’d noticed about m American friends, they were all very into hugging each other.

After many hugs and ‘see you soon’s everyone had left leaving Matt, Carter and I in the living room, chilling out and watching the television. It had occurred to me during the afternoon that Gus was nowhere to be seen, so I asked the guys “do you know where Gus is?” they looked at each other and shrugged.

“Nope, but he has to be back by midnight” Matt told me “mom and dad are pretty chilled out about curfews and stuff; they trust us” he clarified after seeing the amazed expression on my face.

“I wonder why?” I retorted before settling back into the couch to watch TV.

A/N: hi, not got much to say really to be honest :? But keep voting. Thanks x