Chapter 22

After half an hour we were all dolled up and had had our pictures taken, throughout the time we were getting we had been drinking the complimentary Champagne, so everyone was a bit tipsy by the time we got to the lobby. As soon as we stepped out of the elevator we were led into the casino by one of the waitresses.

“Right lets split” Tyler decided, so we paired off in twos, myself with Tyler and walked into the grand and rich casino.

“How much have you got?” I asked Tyler

“It doesn’t matter” he mumbled

“What are you on about? We need to know how many chips we’ve got, so we know what sort of bets we should be making!” I exclaimed, placing my hands on my hips and narrowing my eyes.

“I meant, it doesn’t matter because Chrissy’s parents pay for everything.” He snapped at me. “Just remember who’s done this before” he sneered down at me; even though I was wearing a pair of extremely high Jimmy Choos, he was still a little bit taller than me. In response to Tyler, I pursed my lips and strode over to the nearest Blackjack tables.

Tyler and I played Blackjack for about half an hour; I had won over $1000 worth of chips, but Tyler had lost around $500. I made the decision to leave and find the others, “Coming?” Tyler nodded at me and followed behind me.

“You know, I can’t believe you’re so bad at poker” I laughed over my shoulder at him.

“How are you so good at it?” Tyler asked me, matching my steps.

“Well, a good player will never reveal their secrets” I smirked. His shoulders slumped, clearly he thought I would tell him my secrets.

We soon found a very drunk Alexis and Parker trying their luck at Roulette. Needless to say, they weren’t doing very well so I linked arms with Alexis and dragged her off to find everyone else. We found the rest of the crew congregated at the bar doing Tequila shots, so naturally we had to join in. Taking a seat next to the others, I grabbed the crystal shot glass and threw the alcohol back into my throat, wincing at the acidic taste.

“Salt and lemon, salt and lemon” everyone began to chant, so I grabbed a piece of lemon from the table and sucked it for a good thirty seconds, really beginning I hadn’t done this. After I was done with the lemon I moved onto the salt, pouring a small line of it onto my wrist from the shaker, I licked it off and held down a gag.

“tyyyleeerrrr’sss goooo” someone slurred, and so that was how it went for goodness knows how long, all of us drinking, seeing who could take the most alcohol. Alexis and Emma left first, they didn’t want to be sick is what they told us, and they were soon followed by Jack, and Matt leaving Jess, Chrissy, Myself, Tyler, Carter and Parker to continue drinking.

We moved onto a different drinking game, called the Dollar Challenge where we each had ten shots of Absolut Vodka and in the bottom of the glass there was a Dollar coin, the aim was to see who could get the most dollars by the end.

The air horn sounded and we began throwing more shots down our necks, Parker and Chrissy had to stop first because they were about to vomit everywhere, so we sent them back to the suites with a waiter.

“Ithinkweshoulddotequilaagain” Carter slurred, and somehow the bartender understood him and made up more Tequila shots.

“Shouldn’t you do them properly though?” the bartender asked him.

“Huh?”

“You know, when you lick the salt off each other?” the bartender smirked. I think all of eyes widened at his suggestion.

“I’m too drunk to get a sock off, let alone my shirt” he mumbled back, the bartender nodded understandingly and passed us more alcohol, which we drank. Jess and Carter soon left us, leaving Tyler and myself, again.

“I’m not feeling good” I moaned. Suddenly all of the alcohol decided to move around in my stomach and I fought the urge to gag.

“Let’s get you back to the suites” I heard someone mumble whilst helping to my feet. Because of my ridiculously high heels, I fell over as soon as I took a step forward, but I was soon lifted up and there was no weight on my feet.

“I’m flying!” I giggled. I kept giggling I just couldn’t stop for some reason.

“Yes Charlie, you’re flying” a low voice sighed and I soon felt my consciousness slipping away from me as I drifted into a coma like sleep.