Fell x reader

Your POV

I sniffled as the cold metallic blade came contact with my skin, the red blood dripped down on the cold floor. I cried, as if no tomorrow. I was so sick. I was not determined.

Dropping the blade, I kicked it under his bed. Footsteps were growing louder and louder as I tried my best to make myself look like I didn't cry. I hid my scars over my long sleeved shirt. Pet. A rough voice menacingly growled, as a plate of cold spaghetti was placed down by me.

T-thank you. I let a tear slip, causing fell to raise an eyebrow. You crying pet? He grinned while I cowered back. Isn't it in the rules to not cry? He barked, shuffling a step closer to me. I felt terrified.

I-I'm sorry f-fell! I burst out, making him look at me in confusion. He then grinned. Two punishments. He lifted me up by the neck, causing me to flinch. I didn't struggle. I was scared. I was lonely. I have nothing. Ain't struggling, pet? He emphasized pet. He pressed harder, causing me to gasp.

I stayed still, as the world faded a bit. I'm tired! I'm worthless! I... I sobbed as he let go. JUST... KILL ME! I screamed, kneeling and putting my two hands up to support me. Pet... What?... His tone was gentle, with a mix of guilt.

My blood dripped from the blade I did earlier. Pet?! What the fuck?! He growled and lifted me up to his bed. It was comfortable. He lifted up my sweatshirt, causing me to flinch and cry even more. P-please. Just.. F-finish me. I put my head down. His eye sockets widened at the wounds. You were.. Doing this?

I nodded. Two arms wrapped around me. I cowered back, thinking he might hurt me.

Fell's POV

I tried to hug her, but she flinched and cowered back away. I felt my soul rip. Now, I realize how much she was broken. How much I broke her over and over again.

Bruises. Scars. Cuts. Wounds. It covered her, even the place where I strangled her was purple. I was so guilty.

I'm sorry. I dropped my head down, my arms trembling. You don't mean it. She whimpered, shaking her head. You always don't.

I felt something bump me lightly by the shoulder. My eye lit up as I slammed y/n to the wall. I'm sorry master! She trembled. I grinned at I pulled out a whip.

She screamed as I lashed her by the back. I'm sorry!

I'm sorry!

I'm such a monster. I felt my tears.roll down my cheeks. I looked up at her. She was scared. It's fine. I' sorry- STOP SAYING SORRY! I yelled at her, causing her to cower even more.

Sorry- sorry! GOD DAMN IT Y/N! ITS MY FUCKING FAULT. SHUT UP. I yelled, louder than intended. O-okay. She stuttered. I lunged at her, hugging her tightly.

I'm sorry y/n. I felt something tingly. I love you.... She gasped a bit. What the hell did I just say?!

Don't worry. I felt her smile.

I love you too.

I dunno why I'm cringing so hard while typing this... Well, here's a bonus or something. Need to hurry cause of the program we have later.

*two months later*

Hey Fell! I hummed, placing breakfast on the table. He lazily made his way over to the table. I smiled as I sipped my coffee. Papyrus was out training with Undyne, so me and fell were alone.

So darling, what do ya wanna do?~ He Huskily whispered. (Oh. God. The fucking Cringe. *wheeze*) I giggled, flustered from his tone. He looked at me with pleading eyes. Please?~

He hugged me from behind. No. I stubbornly said, crossing my arms playfully. Why?~

I yelped as his cold fingertips trailed on my hips. I managed to pull away. I shook my head.

Go and hump the air.

Why will I do that when I have you?~

First of all, no. Second of all, no. Third of all, no. He rolled his eyes and slumped on the chair again. I giggled at his childish behavior. Say Fell. I asked again, pulling out a box of juice. He raised an eyebrow. Want some lemonade?
He nodded, looking at his plate.

I served his a glass of lemonade juice as I kissed his forehead.

Enjoy the lemonade.

*busts out laughing* wow. I would never write a lemon. While I was even doing this, I was cringing so damn hard I need to hold it in.