G x badass!reader

Your POV

You giggled quietly as you spray-painted the house of a random couple. It was a big smiley face at the back. You looked at it, happy for your work.

"Done there, dove?"

"Yeah."

You grinned and high-fived G, who chuckled and smoked the cigarette he had. Your little crimes weren't solved, which you were happy for. G was part of it, and was a a co-captain.

You lead a famous group, who is known for stealing, robbing, pick-pocketing, and sometimes murdering. But you only did that last part if it was absolutely necessary to keep your family alive. "Hey dove". He muttered. " Yeah?" "Guess we should go back to the group now, eh?" You nodded your head, agreeing with him. You had known his for a while. He was grumpy and flirty to you, but sometimes nice.

You liked him, but refused to tell anyone. Even him.
--------------------

You held up a bag of cash and guns in front on the stage. The crowd cheered and held up knives and daggers, grinning broadly for another successful robbing of a bank. You went down, accepting lots of praise and cheers from your fellow gangsters. They approved and laughed.

He nudged you and pointed at the stage, signaling if he could announce something. You nodded, curious if he found another bank. Or make an in porta G announcement. He was blushing as he made his way onstage.

He cleared his throat.

Y/n l/n. He tapped the mic, as everyone quieted and looked at him. I have known you since we were kids.

Where the hell is this going?

I really liked you, even if you had flaws.

The hell? Everyone is looking at me now.

You were the most awesome and badass girl I know. He grinned at me and pointed at me.

So. Will I be lucky enough to have you as a girlfriend?

Everyone was looking at G as he jumped off the stage.

So. Will I be lucky enough to have you as a girlfriend?

Everyone gasped and looked at me. Well me... I was dumbstruck.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes. I grinned widely, my blush tinted on my face. Everyone was starry eyed as G made his way down the stage and kissed me. I was shocked, but I closed my eyes. Everything was silent.

Until, everyone let out cheering, whistles, clapping and yelling. Bright grins greeted me as I opened my eyes. They patted my back and gave G a noogie. HAH! KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! A monster yelled. What was it?.. Oh yeah. Undyne. She whistled and let go of G.

Wow. That was awesome.