Blueberry x Tsundere!reader

Your POV

It's been a week since Frisk, your best friend, released all the monsters from the underground. You were a Tsundere, but Frisk practically broke open your heart with a hammer with the word kindness written all over it.

The thing is, you were only close to Frisk. You didn't like mingling with others. Right now, you were sitting with Frisk in the skelebro's house. Your f/c headphones were resting on your shoulders as you saw Papy come out the room, followed by blueberry. Papyrus was a little overprotective around blue.

You didn't blame him though. Blue was an innocent little, well, blueberry. He jumped up and down seeing you. HUMAN!!! He shouted, running at you and giving you a hug. You reluctantly hugged back and smiled.

You did admit, little guy is cute. Papyrus grinned. Going out to Alphys. Be back bro. And y/n. Papyrus looks at you and blue. He winked and whispered something. You quickly turned red and lightly punched him on the shoulder. Whatever. Papy just chuckled and left.

Blue was still hugging you, making you shift a bit and gently pull him away. You noticed he had a light blue tint on his cheekbones, making your heart do a leap.

He snuggled on your chest which you gasped at and turn red. Okay. You muttered, hugging him, afraid he might fall. He lifted his head up and sat on your lap, facing you. Y/n. He murmured. You raised an eyebrow, since you never heard him quiet. I-I.. He stuttered, fumbling with his shirt and blushing even more.

You were nervous now. THE MAGNIFICENT SANS LOVES YOU!... He shouted. You instantly blushed. Ohhodohgodohgodohgod. He was blushing furiously.

When you didn't answer, he took it in a wrong way. It's.. Find you don't like me back. He hiccuped, blue tears rolling down his cheek. You snapped out of the trance and hugged him, tightly. I love... You too blue. He gasped and fist bumped the air. He lifted his head up yours.

He suddenly kissed your lips, feeling a warm sensation.

Click!

You faced the direction to the stairs. There stood papyrus, grinning and holding a picture. He waved it around, as the picture of you and blue kissing was on there. Your inside quickly flared up as you tackled papyrus.

What? You don't wanna copy? He lazily offered you a picture. You looked at it, and quickly turned red. F-fine. You growled and snatched it away from him, tucking it in your pocket. He chuckled and got up.

He looked at you and ruffled your hair.

You and blue do match. A Tsundere and a loving person.

I-I... Hate you.