Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update...... I just finished all my exams so I will be updating a lot for the next three weeks!!!!

Enjoy this new chapter!

....Beep....Beep...Beep...

The rhythmic noise caught my attention as well as the overwhelming stark smell of bleach. I scrunch my eyes at the bright light that was sipping through my closed eyelids. I felt powerless and heavy. I could not move my hand, my head, or my body.

I slowly started blinking, desperately trying to open my eyes and see what's around me.

Where am I?

As blinding light slowly subsided I could take a vast glance to see I was at the hospital. And laying at the end of my bed was Tyler, fast asleep.

"Good you are awake!" A deep voice caught my attention from behind the closed curtain to my left. An older man in scrubs came forward with a folder, "Raylynn Jackson,"

"Yes," I replied, my voice a bit scratchy. How long have I been out?

Just a bit of talking woke little Tyler up and he quickly crawled up to hug me

"Ray! I missed you!" He laughed into my neck. All I could do was pat his head and move him over to lay next to me.

"How long have I been out?" I simply asked.

"Only a day, your body was dehydrated so we kept you on the IV for a couple hours, " He paused and scratched his head, "A tall boy is in the waiting room ready to take you home,"

Hunter.

"Hunter has Aria, she was being fussy," Tyler said and slid off the side of the bed. Slowly I pushed my legs off to reveal that I was still in my PJ's from Christmas day. Tyler grabbed her pair of boots and helped lace them up.

"Thanks bud," I softly say.

"Oh and Hunter says to wear that red beanie to cover up the bruise on your head, " Tyler said and pointed towards the dark red hat. Quickly I slipped it on and we both walked out of the room.

In the waiting room, Hunter was walking back and forth with a crying Aria. From far away anyone could see the angry red cheeks.

"Hunter, did you feed her?" I demanded and took my little sister out of his grasp. Immediately she stopped crying when she saw my face.

"Yes, It's 2:30, I fed her an hour ago," He said, "Also my hat does a pretty good job at covering your bruise,"

"How bad is it?" I simply asked reaching up to touch the sore spot on my forehead. Hunter grabbed my hand and smiled.

"Don't worry about it, you deserved it after fighting for your necklace," He stats and zips up his jacket. I hand Aria back to him as he had the baby carrier.

"Ha-Ha very funny, this necklace is very important to me and you know it," I death glared him, "Let's get out of here,"

Hunter nods and pulls out a grey jacket from his large duffel bag, "Here my mom found this and knew you would need it."

I nod in thanks and cozy myself up in the soft fluffy jacket. How could I have forgotten about this jacket, it's so nice....And....

"Ray!" A voice called and I jolted to find myself in Hunter's arms, "Focus,"

We were out in the parking lot already and I had no idea. I didn't fight as the boy lifted me up and carried me the rest of the way.

"Ugh, I just want to go to sleep," I simply say as my head pounded inside.